Linda Harvey is the founder and president of Mission: America, a Columbus, Ohio-based Christian organization founded in 1995 that seeks to “cover the latest cultural and social trends in our country and what they might mean for Christians.” The organization publishes articles on its web site about its views on homosexuality and paganism. Harvey, is an outspoken critic of LGBT rights, including same-sex marriage. The Southern Poverty Law Center designated Mission: America as an active anti-gay hate group in March 2012 based on its particular anti-LGBT rights stances. [ Wikipedia → ]
- Thursday, April 7, 2016On The Day of Silence, students take a vow of silence in solidarity with closeted and bullied LGBTQ youth.
- Thursday, March 31, 2016If you're looking for a vehement bigot, Linda Harvey, leader of the hate group Mission: America, never disappoints.
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016Right-wing columnist Linda Harvey is still with us.
- Friday, December 18, 2015"We never hear about of people in the workplace whose views are silenced and feel like they work in a concentration camp."
- Monday, November 30, 2015Harvey claims companies that posted high scores on the Human Right Campaign's Corporate Equality Index are frolicking at "Satan's Office Party."
- Wednesday, October 28, 2015In her recent column, Linda Harvey compares the LGBTQ community to "a Halloween haunted house."
- Wednesday, September 30, 2015She writes in WorldNetDaily that these efforts amount to nothing more than " cleaning up sodomy to seem child-friendly."
- Wednesday, September 16, 2015"The reality is, the sexual anarchy movement is unsustainable."
- Monday, August 17, 2015"They’re parading down our streets... and you can see what they’re parading -- it’s horrendous."