Bryan J. Fischer is the Director of Issues Analysis for the American Family Association (AFA). He hosts the talk radio program “Focal Point” on American Family Radio and posts on the AFA-run blog “Rightly Concerned.” Fischer opposes abortion, national health care, environmentalism, gay adoption, and same-sex marriage. Fischer’s controversial comments on racial and ethnic minorities were cited by Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) in explaining the hate group designation they gave to the AFA in November 2010.
- Wednesday, April 6, 2016So says fervidly right-wing radio host Bryan Fischer.
- Monday, February 1, 2016This right-wing activist feels that Donald Trump isn't antigay enough to be the next President.
- Thursday, August 20, 2015The talk show host explains why he thinks homosexual sex is repulsive.
- Thursday, August 13, 2015"As well as tyranny."
- Wednesday, June 24, 2015"The rainbow flag represents the gay lobby, it represents Big Gay, it represents what I'm calling for the first time today, I'm introducing a new term: the Gay Reich .. They've got a flag just like…
- Monday, March 9, 2015Oklahoma state Sen. Joseph Silk says LGBT activists do not want people to be able to exercise their religious convictions.
- Monday, March 9, 2015America is about to cross “a line with God that hasn’t occurred in the entire history of the world since Noah’s flood."
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Bryan Fischer, the virulently anti-gay mouthpiece of the American Family Association, has reportedly been stripped of his position as Director of Issues Analysis, but will retain his daily radio program, a forum from which he bashes…
- Thursday, January 1, 2015The Radical Righ, sees recent advances in LGBT rights as a reason to find new strategies to fight what it believes is a tyrannical government bent on persecuting conservatives and inviting divine punishment.