Peter LaBarbera is a conservative activist and the president of the anti-gay organization Americans for Truth about Homosexuality, a group which describes itself as “dedicated to exposing the homosexual activist agenda.” It is classified as an anti-gay hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.
On Feb. 21, 2014, LaBarbera and fellow anti-gay activist Scott Lively announced formation of the Coalition for Family Values aimed at persuading more countries around the world to follow Russia’s example in passing laws that restrict gay rights.
- Thursday, April 7, 2016On The Day of Silence, students take a vow of silence in solidarity with closeted and bullied LGBTQ youth.
- Monday, February 22, 2016Theodore Shoebat's mesmerizingly insane father Walid enters the fray.
- Monday, February 1, 2016This right-wing activist feels that Donald Trump isn't antigay enough to be the next President.
- Friday, January 8, 2016"...you cowards, you superficial empty skeletons, you walking tombs; you soulless, superficial reprobates who call yourself Christians...!"
- Wednesday, August 19, 2015"I’m actually a little surprised they moved so fast into transgenderism when they still haven’t finished mopping up on just simple homosexuality."
- Tuesday, January 13, 2015Anti-LGBT activist Randy Thomasson has a message for governors across America: deploy the National Guard to stop same-sex marriages.
- Thursday, January 1, 2015The Radical Righ, sees recent advances in LGBT rights as a reason to find new strategies to fight what it believes is a tyrannical government bent on persecuting conservatives and inviting divine punishment.
- Tuesday, October 7, 2014Peter LaBarbera of Americans For Truth About Homosexuality is not exactly pleased with the Supreme Court’s decision not to hear appeals on several marriage equality cases, warning in a statement today that as a result of…
- Thursday, June 5, 2014Peter LaBarbera was recently interviewed by a former Infowars reporter named David Ortiz who asserted that acceptance of homosexuality represents “the death of the American male because you cannot be a masculine nation and support homosexuality.”…