Matt Baume, based in West Hollywood, Calif., is a Research and Communications Manager for the American Foundation for Equal Rights (AFER) in Los Angeles.http://marriagenewswatch.com/
All articles by Matt Baume
- Thursday, February 4, 2016What he would say to a gay grandchild is not to be believed.
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015"Defining Marriage: Voices from a Forty Year Labor of Love" traces the decades-long evolution of marriage through the previously-untold struggles of those who lived through it.
- Tuesday, October 27, 2015It was literally a dark and stormy night when Matt Baume discovered the camp, kinky thrills of The Rocky Horror Picture show...
- Friday, October 23, 2015Ask any gay man who his favorite witch is, and there's a good chance he'll have one at the tip of his tongue. Why is that? Read on, my pretties.
- Sunday, August 23, 2015Dorothy captured by an evil space witch while a drunken Bill Cosby looks on? Well, that's one of them.
- Sunday, August 16, 2015Hint: It wasn't always pretty.