Tuesday, February 2, 2016Watch two ads from their #CareEnough campaign.
Sunday, February 1, 2015Hallmark is joining the growing list of mainstream brands featuring same-sex couples and families in their marketing campaigns.
Wednesday, August 20, 2014SALT LAKE CITY -- Greeting cards celebrating same-sex marriages turned up at the Brigham Young University bookstore Tuesday. Placed by Hallmark, the cards reading "Mr. and Mr." and "Mrs. and Mrs." were quickly removed when bookstore…
Saturday, June 14, 2014It's not too late to find a Father's Day card for your two dads! Hallmark has the answer for kids with the two "world's greatest dads" -- a special eCard created by transgender artist Kylie Summer…
Wednesday, May 7, 2014Hallmark has introduced new Mother’s Day cards, one for children with two mothers and one for “my partner”, citing the release of the new card as “a sign of the times.”
Thursday, October 31, 2013KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- For greeting card giant Hallmark, this isn't just another tacky holiday sweater. The Kansas City, Mo.-based company has been defending itself this week after it began selling an ornamental, miniaturized version of…
- Hallmark features gay and lesbian couples in brand-new Valentine Day's ads
- Survey: It's not OK for businesses to deny service to LGBTs
- IBM cancels ribbon-cutting because of Bobby Jindal's anti-gay executive order
- Google marks LGBT pride month with stunning ad about gender transition
- WATCH: Target celebrates Pride with video, LGBT manifesto