Chicago is the most populous city in the U.S. state of Illinois, and the third most populous city in the U.S., with approximately 2.7 million residents. Its metropolitan area (also called “Chicagoland”), which extends into Indiana and Wisconsin, is the third-largest in the United States, after those of New York City and Los Angeles, with an estimated 9.8 million people. Chicago is the county seat of Cook County. [ Wikipedia → ]
- Monday, May 16, 2016She's "no longer considered a missing or endangered person."
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016The new regulations are specific to bathroom and locker room usage.
- Wednesday, April 27, 2016"I am sorry to those I hurt and misled," Dennis Hastert said. "What I did was wrong and I regret it."
- Wednesday, April 20, 2016I know my words were hurtful and I will learn from my mistake."
- Friday, April 8, 2016All of the accusers are men whose allegations stem from when they were teenagers and Hastert was their high school coach.
- Thursday, March 31, 2016Rahm Emanuel also says he will he ban the use of city funds for nonessential travel to the state.
- Thursday, March 10, 2016Trigger warning: The snacks are just for fun -- and are not intended as any kind of political statement.
- Saturday, February 20, 2016Troubled for years by scouting's anti-gay policies, the usually quiet kid decided to honor Chicago’s gay community, including young people made homeless when their families pushed them out.
- Friday, January 29, 2016He stabbed his boyfriend in the back with a kitchen knife.