Boise is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Idaho, as well as the county seat of Ada County. The 2012 U.S. Census Population Estimates that 212,303 people reside within the city. The Boise metropolitan area is home to about 616,500 people and is the most populous metropolitan area in Idaho, containing the state’s three largest cities; Boise, Nampa, and Meridian. [ Wikipedia ]
Wednesday, September 16, 2015According to the server, "“They signed their receipt not as their first or last name; they signed it as Straight."
Saturday, May 3, 2014BOISE, Idaho — A judge has approved a Boise woman's adoption of two sons following an Idaho Supreme Court decision in February that said second-parent adoptions by gay couples are legal despite the state's ban on…
Wednesday, March 19, 2014BOISE, Idaho -- Former state Sen. Nicole LeFavour hid in an Idaho Statehouse closet for more than five hours as part of her effort to persuade Republican lawmakers to update the Idaho Human Rights Act.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012The Boise, Idaho city council on Tuesday voted unanimously to approve an LGBT-inclusive non-discrimination ordinance, which prohibits discrimination in housing, employment and public accommodations based on sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Indiana lawmakers face deadline to keep gay rights bill alive
- Utah proposal would protect LGBTQ people from hate crimes
- Indiana legislative proposals: Washington florist to testify against LGBTQ protection bills
- New Idaho bill would ban gay discrimination
- Kansas anti-discrimination bill seeks to protect to LGBT citizens