Sunday, December 28, 2014The Tampa Bay Times cites Bondi's “relentless defense" of the state’s same-sex marriage ban, which has been declared unconstitutional by a federal judge and four state judges.
Saturday, June 7, 2014As a gay dad to two boys adopted from foster care as babies, I can tell you that what Anita Bryant WAS trying to do was de-humanizing. Under the rallying cry of “save our children” she…
Friday, December 30, 2011American Christian cartoonist Joe King’s calendar, "I’m Not Gay, I’m Just a Sissy," drew a firestorm of criticism from the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) and LGBT bloggers, who this week denounced the calendar…
Friday, April 15, 2011At a Congressional hearing on “Defending Marriage” on Friday, LGBT activist group GetEQUAL caught up with Maggie Gallagher, the anti-gay marriage board chairman of the National Organization for Marriage, and presented her with the “First Annual…
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage