Fraternities and Sororities
- Friday, February 19, 2016Two fraternities at the University of Oregon have announced they will accept "any self-identified male student."
- Friday, October 9, 2015A police investigation has concluded that a gay man who reported being the victim of a hate crime actually instigated the fight.
- Friday, September 4, 2015A gay man claims his outfit -- metallic red shorts and a tank top -- triggered an assault and homophobic taunting at a frat party.
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014ORLANDO, Fla. -- A student at the University of Central Florida in Orlando says he has been banned from joining a fraternity because he is openly gay.
- Tuesday, December 3, 2013BALTIMORE -- A fraternity at Morgan State University in Baltimore has been placed on probation until 2015 following an investigation that a student was rejected because he is gay.
- Wednesday, October 30, 2013BALTIMORE, Md. -- A Maryland university is investigating a student's claim that members of a fraternity he wanted to join rejected him because he is gay.