Saturday, December 6, 2014Gay rights activists in Wyoming hope the recent court victory affording them the right to marry will give them momentum as they push to outlaw anti-LGBT discrimination.
Tuesday, August 5, 2014CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Marriage equality proponents in Wyoming say they've delivered more than 2,300 signatures asking Gov. Matt Mead to quit defending a law that says marriage can only unite a man and a woman. Jeran…
Wednesday, April 30, 2014CHEYENNE, Wyo. — More than 50 Wyoming lawyers, including a former state Attorney General, are expressing support for a group's effort to change state law to allow same-sex couples to marry.
Tuesday, March 18, 2014CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Scores of same-sex marriage supporters in Wyoming gathered in front of the state Capitol on Monday to kick off a public education campaign aimed at building support for marriage equality in the "Equality…
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'