- Wednesday, February 3, 2016Days after the Iowa primary, another Republican presidential candidate is calling it quits.
- Friday, October 16, 2015"I believe that your personal life should be personal and shouldn’t affect anyone firing you."
- Friday, October 16, 2015On Wednesday, Rand Paul suggested anti-discrimination policies in the workforce would only lead to more lawsuits -- and there's still plenty of places that will happily hire gay people.
- Thursday, October 15, 2015Prohibiting discrimination based on sexual orientation "sets up a whole industry for people who want to sue."
- Thursday, September 17, 2015Here's a look at how the eleven Republican candidates for president fared on Wednesday night.
- Monday, July 13, 2015Paul said he is "not a legal authority on that."
- Sunday, April 26, 2015Republican presidential hopefuls emphasized their staunch opposition to same-sex marriage and abortion rights Saturday before a crowd of social conservatives who hold significant sway in the state's leadoff presidential caucuses.
Kentucky’s Rand Paul, who says same-sex marriage is the result of a moral crisis, is running for presidentTuesday, April 7, 2015U.S. Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky has entered the campaign for the 2016 GOP presidential nomination with a declaration that he's running for the White House to "return our country to the principles of liberty…
- Friday, March 27, 2015“Don’t always look to Washington to solve anything. In fact, the moral crisis we have in our country, there is a role for us trying to figure out things like marriage..."
- Friday, March 27, 2015Eleven GOP senators, many of whom face competitive re-election fights in 2016, supported the amendment offered by Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii).