Antonin Gregory Scalia (b. born March 11, 1936) is an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. As the longest-serving justice currently on the Court, Scalia is the Senior Associate Justice. Appointed to the Court by President Ronald Reagan in 1986, Scalia has been described as the intellectual anchor of the Court’s conservative wing. [ Wikipedia ]
- Wednesday, April 6, 2016Otherwise, students would be attending ASSoL at George Mason University.
- Tuesday, March 15, 2016The Supreme Court fight is about to get personal.
- Thursday, March 10, 2016Televangelist Rick Joyner says the devastating natural disaster was "a wake up call."
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016The hard reality is that an Obama appointee would mean the end of the conservative majority on the Supreme Court.
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016With the direction of the Supreme Court at stake, Democrats are reminding LGBT people of what they have to lose.
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016The presidential election just got real for LGBT people.
- Saturday, February 13, 2016Hardcore.
- Saturday, February 13, 2016The U.S. Marshals Service has confirmed that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia is dead at 79.
- Thursday, December 10, 2015Scalia has a long history of making remarks in blunt terms about issues like race and gay marriage -- without seeming to care about offending those in his sights.
- Tuesday, November 17, 2015"What? It’s up to me to identify deserving minorities?" the Supreme Court Justice asked during a recent speech.