Linda Harvey: Gays should be banned from teaching, jobs that involve children

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

When we last heard from Linda Harvey, she was warning us that the National Education Association was offering “financial incentives” to students for engaging in homosexual behaviors, how gays were a bad employment risk, and that marriage equality would lead to a “perpetual pansexual pagan party.”

Linda Harvey

Now, Harvey — the founder of Columbus, Ohio-based Mission America, whose real mission is to spread hate and falsehoods about the LGBT community — says gays and lesbians should be banned from teaching, and any other job that involves children, for that matter.

Via: Right Wing Watch:

“Kids should not be put in the confusing position of having a teacher they like and respect in many ways who’s also known to be practicing homosexual behavior. Of course that’s where many of our children in public schools today find themselves because the National Education Association not only allows but applauds and defends openly homosexuality and even transvestite teachers …”

“The fact is that no homosexuality should be in our schools, period. When people leave that behavior behind, then they might be qualified for a job involving children. Out and proud homosexuals should not have jobs that involve children. I know that’s not the current policy in many schools but it should be.”

You can listen to the audio here, from last Friday’s radio broadcast:

Harvey spreads her hate daily, via her radio show on WRFD in Columbus.

Archives: , , , , , , ,

Filed under: Newsmakers

1. I can be anything I want to be.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:28pm
  2. Ithink people like her should be banned from the human race!!!

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:29pm
  3. Fxck off, stupid fxcker..

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:29pm
  4. Linda Harvey is probably a CLOSET GAY!!!!

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:29pm
  5. well said Lukas

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:29pm
  6. Evil, hateful shell of a human being

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:29pm
  7. What an evil bitch.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:29pm
  8. She doesnt want to admit she GAY herself cuz nobody wants her probably.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:29pm
  9. What does one have to do with the other…geez! What a crazy lady!

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:29pm
  10. UR DAMN RIGHT WE CAN DO nything with no1 holding us bACK

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:29pm
  11. Linda Harvey should be banned from breathing. Homophobes shouldn’t even be near children. She shouldn’t even be on the radio!

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:29pm
  12. And what makes her “GOD” ????

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:29pm
  13. that picture seriously makes her look like a villain from a movie

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:30pm
  14. oi seriously? what are they gonna do? influence the kids and tell them that the gay life is the way to go? sheesh stop being so scare of the LGBT community already! >.<

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:30pm
  15. Maybe you should be banned from jobs that involve idiots and the easily swayed, because you’re brainwashing them. KIND OF LIKE HOW YOUR IDEA OF GAYS ARE TO CHILDREN, YOU BITCH.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:30pm
  16. you sick minded woman

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:30pm
  17. Just try to stop me from pursuing my English Education degree, Linda.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:30pm
  18. she should get community service for that comment haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:30pm
  19. Maybe she should be banned from speaking…

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:30pm
  20. wtf ?? didnt we deal with this ish 20 plus years ago?? google Briggs Initiative people…..by the way Ronald Reagen was instrumental in killing that Initiative

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:30pm
  21. forget you, okay, we are just as capable of teaching as much as a straight person, you evil trick.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:31pm
  22. How hateful.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:31pm
  23. Someone put a cock in this cunt`s mouth

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:31pm
  24. What a toad sucking harridan.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:31pm
  25. I’m sure I wouldnt care for my kids being with a teacher who had that kind of look on her face.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:31pm
  26. And why is that? Because God forbid the child becomes an accepting and tolerant individual? I have no problem with gay people I have a problem with stupid people like Linda Harvey who seems to have her head entirely up her ass. She shouldn’t be let anywhere near children.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:32pm
  27. yeah so can she… MEAN, OLD, BITTER, CRANKY, UN-EDUCATED AND NEEDS TO GET HIT BY A TRUCK!!! SMILE

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:32pm
  28. o.O

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:32pm
  29. Ignorant people will always exist.Sad but true. :( 2 bad for her that she is one of the ignorant one’s.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:32pm
  30. bitch

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:32pm
  31. It’s this attitude that led me to abandon my BA teaching degree that I started in favor of a pure History and English degree because I felt at that time I’d be unable to teach in a classroom being out of the closet. Fortunately I found the strength to take on this backwards and bigotted attitude and I am now teaching at the university level while finishing my PhD. This woman has no class, or understanding of LGBT people, and is driven by malicious homophobia. I only hope that she and her ideas will be left behind on the “dustbin of history” and that no one will have to change their whole futures around because they are gay.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:32pm
  32. Lol at Linda….some people r still very ignorant as hell! Lukas u r right…hell the fact of the matter is I PREFER a LGBTQ teacher! Smh at some people;(

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:33pm
  33. Linda…… Shut the fuck up….!

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:33pm
  34. Duh.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:33pm
  35. Hateful, stupid, idiot heterosexist woman

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:33pm
  36. all of your articles are always so negative about the ignorant people out there. could you please try to also share more positive, uplifting news and information? thank you.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:34pm
  37. we fear her. :)

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:34pm
  38. Not even worth my time. That statement is so backwards

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:35pm
  39. Check out the news, many many straight folks are molesting our children…keep them away from our children!

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:35pm
  40. The things that come out of the mouths of the hateful.
    Never ceases to amaze.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:35pm
  41. She is ridiculous. ugh

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:35pm
  42. You know, I woked at a children’s shelter at one time. Half of us were gay. (The staff) Anyways…these kids that were taken and put there did not come from gay families but thank God, some were adopted by gay families. This bimbo needs a reality check. Wonder if she’s ever held a crack baby or tried to change a diaper on a 10 month old in a body cast. Let her take siblings to the hospital to say goodbye to their baby brother that their dad had beat. Stupid bitches like this is what keeps people getting huirt. She needs to shut her mouth and let love be. OK Mad now…sorry you all.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:37pm
  43. Thats it… I’m getting sick of dumb bitches like this. Just shoot her and end the whole thing… smh

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:38pm
  44. This is one of the most ridiculous things I have heard! My sister: Lesbian, Teacher, Asst. Principal and in the news paper twice for her outstanding work!! As an asst. principle she turned two schools from two of the worst to of the best in our county.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:40pm
  45. She should be banned from the internet.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:41pm
  46. Dislike!!!!

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:41pm
  47. I always find opinions like hers interesting in a sociological way. That she must have no ability at all to comprehend and assess information. The majority of people who molest children usually live in heterosexual lifestyles. I will never understand why people equate sexual orientation with pedophelia. Its just not the same thing.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:43pm
  48. She should have hired Ann Culture!

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:43pm
  49. Witch! Burn her at the stake! Just kidding (mostly). @Bill Jezabill Tourot, thanks for the reminder. It was Prop 6 here in CA in 1978, it would have banned teachers who were gay AS WELL AS teachers who supported gay rights, and yes, Ronald Reagan came out against it, even writing an editorial in the L.A. Herald-Examiner. (That was back when there really was such a thing as “compassioate conservatism”.)

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:43pm
  50. She needs her vagina ripped out with a hanger and a hoover for being so ignorant

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:43pm
  51. Homophobes should be banned from teaching/jobs involving children

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:44pm
  52. stupid A$$ cunt.. slap tht hoe

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:45pm
  53. Someone kick this cunt in the mouth.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:46pm
  54. She can kiss my grits. Crazy old bat.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:47pm
  55. This lady is so out of touch…I’ll bet she wouldn’t know good sex if it came up from behind and bit her in the A–! The kids have enjoyed gay teachers as much as anyone. Gay teachers are creative, caring, sensitive to the needs of individual kids…someone needs to toilet paper her yard! ;)

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:48pm
  56. Dislike

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:49pm
  57. I still don’t understand the whole “Perpetual Pansexual Pagan Party” bit. We’re not forcing Pansexuality on others, we’re meerly forcing our rampant homosexuality on others. And we aren’t forcing Paganism on others, we’re forcing our violent Satanism on others. And I don’t know where the fuck she got the Perpetual shit from. And remember, gays caused AIDS, The American Basketball Association, The founding of the state of Mordor, and Midgets. So let’s all be Christian (Fundamentalist of course, anyone else goes to hell with Hitler [a rampant homosexual]. And if you believed any of this, you are outright stupid.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:49pm
  58. Bitter hoe…

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:50pm
  59. another imperfect being condemning another imperfect being

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:51pm
  60. we can love our childern just as much if not better

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:52pm
  61. You should be banned for being a jack ass, biggoted whore >:(.
    *Megs

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:52pm
  62. It just go to show that there are people who hate others who do a good job of what they like to do. A job is for people who want them. Not if they deserve it base on suxuality. Dislike.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:52pm
  63. Agh… So upsetting – getting tire of these ass people. She needs more education before she can say who deserves to teach

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:53pm
  64. okay so as a witch I have to ask, what’s so bad about a pagan party? Really, we know how to celebrate. and weather they want to admit it there is no place for religion in this.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:55pm
  65. I have a better idea, how about we ban all bigots and homophobes from any and all jobs that involve anything and anyone.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 5:59pm
  66. Look at her face…it’s breeding hate right through her eyes. She looks like she should be in the movie Damian!

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:00pm
  67. I CALL HEINOUS BITCH! She should be banned from BREATHING, the skeezy fucking cunt.

And forgive me my language, but I’m R-E-A-L-L-Y getting sick of all this S-H-I-T, and it just so happens to be time for my medication to start wearing off. So, I’m a helluva lot p-i-s-s-i-e-r than I would be any other time. -n-

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:02pm
  68. People like her should be ashamed….

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:03pm
  69. A MODERN DAY WITCH……………

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:03pm
  70. That’s soooooooo STUPID!! Shes Not even worth IT!! She wants Us to get Pissed off and everything Just Smile and Say your Just Jealous cause were Gay and your not…. (Snap Snap)

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:04pm
  71. I am an out and proud gay man in a committed relationship with a man and I am a teacher in a public elementary school. I love my students and my students love me. My orientation is not at issue when it comes to my ability to teach my students and care for them. I appreciate the trust the administration, staff and most of all parents have vested in me.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:08pm
  72. So it’s okay to have paedophiles as teachers? Who the f does this bitch think she is? I would be more than happy if my son’s teacher was gay, at least then he wouldnt have to grow up in a total world of Homophobic shitfaces like this bitch!! What a load of croc!!

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:10pm
  73. Who gives a shit what she thinks.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:15pm
  74. Their HATEFUL Rheteoric is ALOT more HARMFUL then anything else.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:20pm
  75. She’s the one who should be banned from being in presence of children or any other influenceable being. People like her are the reason education is such a problem in USA.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:21pm
  76. -.- Really? This woman is a prime example of how STUPID humanity can be. She’s dumber than most five year olds that I know when it comes to these views. What happened equal rights? Is it equal rights for all unless they like the same sex? Nooooo. If a gay man or a lesbian woman wants to teach a school or run a daycare, let them.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:24pm
  77. I don’t think the kids I know should appreciate this at all!

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:25pm
  78. Unedgecated woman, needs to get real.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:26pm
  79. Let me make this perfectly clear LGBTQ people DO NOT have an desire to ‘be’ intimate (sexually involved) with children. That is the definition of a pedophile, which is more often than not, a straight male who seeks out young girls! If we are going to follow her thought processes, perhaps what should be banned is straight males from teaching???

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:26pm
  80. ok wtf is this womans problem?? so can someone tell me when someones sexual orientation have to do with teaching a child or anything that involves children? as long as ur doing ur job it doesnt matter!!! i hate that this woman any many others like her are giving heterosexuals like me a bad name!!! in my opinion i love the lgbt community and i will continue to support them till the day i die! i have many friends in the lgbt community and they are the bestest friends i could ever have!

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:28pm
  81. what a bitch.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:28pm
  82. great post Lori!

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:29pm
  83. and she should be banned from this earth

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:31pm
  84. what……an asshole

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:32pm
  85. Ahhh heeellll NO! she is just askin for it! >_<

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:34pm
  86. Bigots and assholes should also be banned from the same.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:41pm
  87. Mean looking woman

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:48pm
  88. She should be banned for being so mean!

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:51pm
  89. Bloody CUNT!

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 6:58pm
  90. Precisely Lori!!

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 7:00pm
  91. Thought this kind of outmoded prejudice was disappearing, finally. It belongs back with segregationist absurdities. Easy to forget that progress made so far is significant – just not enough.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 7:09pm
  92. I wish people would mind their own business and stop trying to control mine. And actually its straight males who target 12 yr old boys that you need to worry about that is the target of pedophiles.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 7:16pm
  93. I don’t have to practice homosexual behaviour. It comes naturally to me, and no one’s ever told me I *wasn’t* expert at it.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 7:21pm
  94. …ohh that’s nice.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 7:25pm
  95. Linda Harvey should be banned from breathing.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 7:26pm
  96. this woman should be banned from any job involving speaking :)

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 7:28pm
  97. It’s people like her, who’s ignorance makes me speechless.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 7:34pm
  98. Oh good lord. Get over yourself, woman. Believe it or not, a lot of people in the GLBT community are parents and doing a damn fine job raising their children! Myself included.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 7:36pm
  99. Well, it’s that just special?

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 7:39pm
  100. dumb ignorant UGLY BITCH!

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 7:43pm
  101. Straight Americans need… an education of the heart and soul. They must understand – to begin with – how it can feel to spend years denying your own deepest truths, to sit silently through classes, meals, and church services while people you love toss off remarks that brutalize your soul. ~Bruce Bawer

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 8:12pm
  102. So I guess since I am a Lesbian and Pagan I would be the ultimate evil in her eyes. She needs to ask my boss if I am a bad employment risk since I am about the ONLY ONE in our dinning room that he can count on, not to mention the fact that I walk a mile to work and a mile home everyday. You know she would never do that

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 8:19pm
  103. I think she protests to much! Maybe she is hiding her true nature….To think that I fought and lost friends in the war so this women could have the right to be a bigot. She is only lying to herself, I pity her and hope that the universe gives her what she’s got coming for making such a hateful comment. The universe takes care of things like this so never fear her time will come. STAY PROUD LGBT brothers and sisters:)

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 8:48pm
  104. All the teachers I’ve ever had never were open about their sexuality anyways for all I remember – even though my gaydar knew of a few. Promoting sex of any kind in classes is bad regardless of hetero or homo. I’d understand her being against the promotion of sex (of any kind) or teachers talking about personal lives (it’s a classroom after all), but “banning” openly homosexual people isn’t right AT ALL. Descrimination in school isn’t right, main reason why I won’t apply to a certain college that doesn’t list sexual orientation as a thing they won’t discriminate against.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 8:49pm
  105. I CANNOT believe this woman! Im keeping my eyes on her! Im going to fight her TOOTH AND NAIL! Her beliefs are sooo FALSE! Makes me angry!

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 9:07pm
  106. seriously has to be one of the most fucked up things i have ever heard ,makes me sick . I will be damned to see people treated so abominally by this oh so great country that preaches Equality ! Seriously where has tolerance gone in this century , why does hate and ignorance so cloud our judgement . I just dont understand .

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 9:19pm
  107. Didnt prop 6 in 1978ish already make it clear that stopping gays from being teachers is unconstitutional? Hmmmmm… So the people voted no on prop 6 so I dont think it really matters what you think ms.harvey. If someone pursues their happiness by doing their passion, teaching, I dont see why it should not be ok as long as its not hurting anyone. You cant teach someone homosexuality, its not like math or history. Ignorance frustrates me.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 9:58pm
  108. what a load of crap

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 10:00pm
  109. What wallow did you drag yourself out of!!! God does NOT promote hate of any kind. Shame on you. You will burn in Hell.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 10:08pm
  110. Linda I guess you teaching them to hate their fellow human beings would nurture their souls.Why don’t you get a job as a military recruiter?it suits you.

Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at 10:20pm
  111. Too late…..We are in your homes, schools & hospitals. We are your Mothers, Fathers, brothers, sisters, aunts , uncles & your children….

Posted on Thursday, August 11, 2011 at 4:04am
  112. People like you should be banned from the sociaty! We allowed to be what we want to be, and gay people are allowed to get a job at what they are good at… Would you like your kids to be teached by unqualified straight person, or fully qualified gay person! Kids are our future and they deserve the best! Comments like Lindas shouldnt be allowed to be published, its discrimination! Plus i would rather have my kids teached by gay people then pedophiles! There is nothing wrong with gay people teaching, Its 21st century…get with the times, you old fashioned bitch!

Posted on Thursday, August 11, 2011 at 5:24am
  113. Did you know that it’s a statistical fact that children who grow up in LGBTQ homes suffer a physical violence rate of literally 0%. The numbers are SO low that there is literally a less than 0% group that suffer violence and abuse from their families.

Now you go ahead Linda, and tell me how these people should NOT be teaching the next generation. If they can pass on a message of love and respect for people who are different from yourself and for the people you care about? Then what right do you have to be telling people that their orientation doesn’t have a place in schools.

Teach love and acceptance, not hate and non-inclution… Bish.

Posted on Thursday, August 11, 2011 at 6:36am
  114. I know Linda’s comments and views are hurtful to us, but our anger needs to be channeled, it does us no good whatsoever to retaliate with hateful comments. Please, we have to show these people that their hatred and fears are not justified, some of the comments in here fuel hate. Please…love!

Posted on Thursday, August 11, 2011 at 6:49am
  115. she should be banned from living , freaky bitch !

Posted on Thursday, August 11, 2011 at 10:40am
  116. She was learned to hate maybe she can learn to tolerate. Show her our best side.
    1978…
    California Proposition 6 was an initiative on the California State ballot on November 7, 1978, and was more commonly known as The Briggs Initiative. Sponsored by John Briggs, a conservative state legislator from Orange County, the failed initiative would have banned gays and lesbians, and possibly anyone who supported gay rights, from working in California’s public schools. The Briggs Initiative was the first failure in a movement that started with the successful campaign headed by Anita Bryant and her organization Save Our Children in Dade County, Florida to repeal a local gay rights ordinance.

Harvey Milk was instrumental in fighting the measure, and opposition from Ronald Reagan helped defeat it. Harvey Milk was later assassinated.

Posted on Thursday, August 11, 2011 at 11:55am
  117. my god she should be banned from going out in public like that im guessing she hasn’t heard of makeup

Posted on Thursday, August 11, 2011 at 8:05pm
  118. gays should be banned Linda? …. really?
    Your ugly face should carry a health warning.

Posted on Saturday, August 13, 2011 at 6:17am
  119. This is completely insain. What does being gay have to do with teaching anyone? If this is the case women should not be able to teach male students or Males Female students.

After all isn’t it ussualy, the hetrosexual teachers we hear about on the news that are busted for relationships with their students? I myself had a Gay teacher, who never used his sexuality in teaching us. And is to this day the best DAMN teacher I have ever had.

Posted on Monday, August 15, 2011 at 10:35am
  120. well said Tammie!

Posted on Monday, August 15, 2011 at 10:42am
  121. No no, there’s a point here. Gays are needed to teach adults who try and make this kind of statement. Teach your parents well…

Posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 10:06pm
  122. The woman is depraved. I mean truly depraved. And ugly too.

Posted on Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 1:40pm
  123. WOW! Feel sad for her. so much hatred and intolerance, really sad. She needs to go to somewhere else. America doesnt need her, period!!

Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2011 at 10:52pm
  124. Good assumption that gays have such influence over kids.
    Because all those heterosexual people are constantly talking about being heterosexual.

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2011 at 12:24pm
  125. Just blow her up and be done with it…

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2011 at 5:19pm
  126. Wait, what? But she’s also said that gays don’t exist!

Next up: Linda Harvey tells the world that unicorns should no longer be allowed to teach children.

Posted on Monday, August 29, 2011 at 4:35pm
  127. This woman is a dirty, sleezy, nasty, gross, dicksucking, straight bitch fucking CUNT. Excuse my language. :)

♥ ♥ ♥

I’m straight, but I am FOR LOVE!!!!!!!
    Be who you are, love is all you need.
    LOVE is LOVE, no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, Linda Harvey, I think you’re stupid, and *ahem* FUCK YOU!!!!!

Posted on Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 9:48pm
  128. strange that she chose gays. alcoholics must surely be more dangerous, no? More dangerous that that – PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE people.

Posted on Friday, December 23, 2011 at 6:44am
  129. Didnt this retard say gays dont exist? How can you ban someone that doesnt exist?

Posted on Friday, December 23, 2011 at 6:22pm