Wednesday, May 7, 2014BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. -- Beverly Hills officials have condemned Brunei's strict new Islamic criminal laws and want its government to separate itself from the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Thursday, May 1, 2014BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN, Brunei — Brunei on Thursday embraced a form of Islamic Shariah criminal law that includes harsh penalties, a move slammed by international rights group as a step backward for human rights.
- Ashley Madison hack puts gay lives at risk
- California judge agrees to dismiss proposed 'shoot the gays' ballot initiative
- LGBT rights advocates slam Malaysia for prosecuting transgender women
- A gay dad sounds off on the terror threatening to be unleashed on California families
- South Korea: Court rules police cannot ban LGBT pride march