Tuesday, March 4, 2014HONG KONG -- Lawmakers in Hong Kong are set to debate a draft bill that if passed would codify an existing government policy that transgender people must undergo surgery to remove their genitals and construct new…
Monday, May 13, 2013HONG KONG -- Hong Kong's top court granted a transgender woman the right to marry her boyfriend Monday in a watershed ruling that falls short of allowing same-sex marriage.
Friday, September 28, 2012The recently married lesbian daughter of a Hong Kong property and shipping tycoon has been flood with marriage proposals from male suitors after her father offered $65 million "marriage bounty" for any man who can win…
Sunday, June 19, 2011Hong Kong has hired prominent local psychiatrist Hong Kwai-wah, who specializes in “treating unwanted homosexuality,” as a trainer for its social welfare staff.
- New York moves to stop conversion therapy for gay youth
- 'Gay conversion' therapists find safe haven in Israel
- Hawaii lawmakers: Ban gay conversion therapy for minors
- Man recounts his grim experience undergoing conversion therapy
- Will this be the year that ex-gay therapy on minors gets banned in Virginia?