Hands On Originals
Monday, April 27, 2015The ruling by Fayette County Circuit Judge James Ishmael overturned a decision by the city's Human Rights Commission that ruled in 2014 that the print shop, Hands On Originals, violated a city law that bans discrimination…
Friday, December 12, 2014"Hands On Originals" argues that printing gay pride t-shirts is morally objectionable, and the ruling violates their freedom of religion and expression.
Monday, November 26, 2012LEXINGTON, Ky. -- A Kentucky Human Rights Commission has sided with organizers of the Lexington Pride Festival in its discrimination complaint against T-shirt printer Hands On Originals, after the owner refused to print t-shirts for the…
Tuesday, March 27, 2012LEXINGTON, Ky. -- Organizers of the Lexington Pride Festival have filed a complaint against local apparel company, Hands On Originals, after the owner refused to print t-shirts for the city's annual pride event, and said it…
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- Critics: Utah bill favoring heterosexual parents in adoptions is 'unconstitutional'
- Missouri Democrats try again to ban LGBT discrimination
- Investigator sees possibility of anti-gay bias in Iowa coach's firing