This lawmaker thought he was in the presence of a transgender woman. So he ‘threatened to wave his penis’ at her.Monday, March 21, 2016And she wasn't transgender, either.
- Saturday, November 7, 2015Judge Doug Martin rejected a request to delay a Fayetteville city ordinance that bans discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Wednesday, June 17, 2015A special election will be held later this year over a proposed Fayetteville city law intended to shield LGBT residents from discrimination.
- Monday, March 9, 2015Democratic Rep. Greg Leding of Fayetteville has proposed adding the protections to state law addressing discrimination in employment, housing and public accommodations.
- Friday, December 12, 2014The Duggar family - made famous by TLC's popular reality television show - have helped repeal an ordinance protecting LGBT people from discrimination.
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014Voters in Fayetteville, Ark., have repealed a controversial LGBT-inclusive non-discrimination ordinance approved by the city council in August.
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- The city council in Fayetteville, Ark., early Wednesday approved a controversial LGBT-inclusive non-discrimination ordinance, becoming the first city in Arkansas to enact a law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and…
- Friday, May 16, 2014LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- The Washington County clerk has resumed issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples, a day after a circuit judge in Pulaski County ruled that all state laws barring gay marriage are unconstitutional.
- Monday, May 12, 2014FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- Washington County has begun issuing wedding licenses to same-sex couples after a circuit judge in Pulaski County overturned the state's constitutional ban on gay marriage.