Wednesday, April 30, 2014BRUSSELS -- New concerns regarding the safety and welfare of LGBTQ people in Ukraine were raised Monday by members of the European Union's Parliament.
Friday, August 30, 2013BRUSSELS -- As opposition to Russia's anti-gay "propaganda" law escalates, members of the European Parliament are calling on European Union leaders and the Council of Europe to denounce that country’s increasingly forceful crackdown on the LGBT…
Wednesday, October 26, 2011STRASBOURG, France -- The European Parliament has formally called on countries in the European Union to find an agreement on the draft legislation -- proposed more than three years ago -- to outlaw discrimination based on…
Thursday, September 29, 2011The European Parliament has petitioned the World Health Organization to cease classifying transgender people as mentally ill, and to eliminate the current classification pf "gender dysphoria" as a "mental and behavioral disorder" in the WHO’s International…
Thursday, December 17, 2009The European Parliament adopted a resolution Thursday condemning Uganda's proposed Anti-Homosexuality legislation that is said to have the support of the government.
- Florida gay rights bill won't advance after Senate stalemate
- Utah Senate panel OKs bill adding LGBT protections to hate crime law
- Palm Bay, Fla., city council votes down LGBT rights ordinance
- Indiana lawmakers face deadline to keep gay rights bill alive
- Missouri Democrats try again to ban LGBT discrimination