Barack Hussein Obama II (b. August 4, 1961) is the 44th and current President of the United States, and the first African American to hold the office. Born in Honolulu, Hawaii, Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was president of the Harvard Law Review. He worked as a civil rights attorney in Chicago and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004. He served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, and was a U.S. Senator from Illinois from January 3, 2005 to November 16, 2008. He assumed the Presidency on January 20, 2009, and was elected to a second term on November 6, 2012. [ Website ] [ Wikipedia ]
- Wednesday, April 27, 2016Executive Order 10450 allowed federal workers suspected of "sexual perversion" to be singled out for scrutiny.
- Sunday, April 24, 2016After the event, Maria Munir said the experience had given her the confidence to "change the world."
- Friday, April 22, 2016"I think it's very important for us not to send signals that anybody is treated differently," he said.
- Thursday, April 21, 2016In a statement, the president called Prince "one of the most gifted and prolific musicians of our time."
- Monday, April 4, 2016For a group that expects its leaders to live up to Biblical values, the religious right sure doesn't seem all that keen on monogamy.
- Tuesday, March 29, 2016He says Obama was never under the impression that last year's Supreme Court decision would end the struggle for equality.
- Thursday, March 24, 2016During yesterday's state dinner in Argentina, the Commander-In-Chief found himself following someone else's lead.
- Tuesday, March 15, 2016The Supreme Court fight is about to get personal.
- Thursday, March 10, 2016On Thursday, the Senate Armed Services Committee voted to approve the nomination of Eric Fanning as Army secretary.
- Thursday, March 3, 2016And George W. Bush "sucks d*ck better than her."