A first of its kind dating show called The Bi Life is coming to E! in the United Kingdom, and its cast has now been revealed.
Courtney Act, a Drag Race runner up and the winner of season 21 of Celebrity Big Brother, hosts the show.
“It’s high time there was a dating show for the large number of young people today, like me, who are attracted to more than one gender,” said Act in a press release. “In 2018 we know that sexuality is fluid and sharing the stories and experiences, the laughter and the love making, of young bi people is so important.”
The ten-part show is the first dating show to focus on bisexual contestants, allowing for a wider range of dating options than typically seen in shows of its kind.
Of course, it will feature all the usual fun of a dating show, including a lot of parties and excitement.
The show has scored an amazing cast of singles:
- Mariella Amodeo is 33 and originally came from Italy. She’s a makeup artist.
- Matt Brindley, who labels himself an influencer, is 27 and hails from Chester, England
- Leonnie Cavill is a club promoter who has returned to England after a sting in Ibiza. She’s 27.
- Carmen Clarke, a 21-year-old from Manchester, England, has worked as a model since she was 14.
- Ryan Cleary is a London-based fitness instructor. He’s 27-years-old, and one of a pair of twins.
- Irene Ellis is from Chichester, England, and currently resides in London. A photographer by trade, Ellis is 23.
- Michael Gunning is a swimmer from Manchester who hopes to compete for Jamaica in the 2020 Olympic games. He’s 24-years-old.
- Kyle McGovern is a 23-year-old self-described “gym bunny” who works with kids with learning disabilities in South Wales.
- Daisie Thilwind is a 26-year-old from Manchester who works in fraud prevention.
The Bi Life will air on E! starting on October 25.