- Thursday, May 22, 2014SAN FRANCISCO -- A Catholic prep school in California has issued a public apology and offered to reprint the school's yearbook after intentionally omitting a senior's photo from because she wore a tuxedo.
- Wednesday, March 19, 2014SHERIDAN, Ark. -- The superintendent of an Arkansas school district is defending a decision by school officials to censor a yearbook profile of an openly gay student and his "coming out" story, calling it the "proper…
- Sunday, March 16, 2014SHERIDAN, Ark. -- Administrators at an Arkansas high school are refusing to allow an interview with an openly gay student in this year’s yearbook because he discusses his sexual orientation.
- Friday, November 15, 2013HOUSTON -- A South Texas school district has reversed course and will allow a photo of a transgender student in a tuxedo to appear in the teen's high school yearbook.
- Wednesday, March 6, 2013A teenager in San Antonio, Texas, says her high school has blocked a photograph of her and her girlfriend from appearing in the yearbook because they are gay.
- Thursday, May 3, 2012LENOIR CITY, Tenn. -- A feature that appeared in the Lenoir City High School yearbook entitled "It's OK to be Gay," is not okay with at least one school board member, who has called for a…