- Sunday, April 24, 2016After the event, Maria Munir said the experience had given her the confidence to "change the world."
- Thursday, April 14, 2016Republican Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker was heckled and booed when he failed to commit to legislation that would protect the rights of transgender people.
- Sunday, April 3, 2016Stung by setbacks related to their access to public restrooms, transgender Americans are taking steps to play a more prominent and vocal role in a nationwide campaign to curtail discrimination against them.
- Saturday, March 26, 2016Insurance companies in Delaware will be prohibited from limiting health care coverage for transgender individuals.
This trans woman was forbidden to use the ladies’ restroom at her local bar. And she filmed the whole exchange.Thursday, March 24, 2016Joanna, a trans woman, claims the bar's owner has given staff strict instructions not to let transgender people use the bathrooms.
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016A bill that allows college groups to ban LGBTQ students has already passed.
- Saturday, March 19, 2016For Maura Healey, few fights feel quite as personal as the effort to toughen civil rights protections for the state's transgender population.
- Friday, March 18, 2016Some students there didn't want her speaking at a campus venue with ties to the country.
- Tuesday, March 15, 2016Union leaders say they want teachers and students to be protected beyond the classroom.
- Saturday, March 12, 2016Since coming out a year ago, Caitlyn Jenner has not always been a unifying force in the transgender community.