Thursday, May 19, 2011A Los Angeles police sergeant who claimed he was harassed because he is gay, and then retaliated against for reporting the incidents, was awarded $1.1 million by a jury on Thursday.
Monday, December 28, 2009The Los Angeles Police Department’s Explorers youth program will end its nearly 50-year relationship with the Boys Scouts of America, citing the organization’s policy that discriminates against gays violates the city’s non-discrimination policy, reports KCBS-TV. The…
- At brutal stabbing trial, mother testifies her son isn't antigay
- California bill would open all single-stall restrooms to anyone
- Critics: Utah bill favoring heterosexual parents in adoptions is 'unconstitutional'
- Missouri Democrats try again to ban LGBT discrimination
- Investigator sees possibility of anti-gay bias in Iowa coach's firing