- Wednesday, March 30, 2016The purpose of Planting Peace’s project "is to counter the actions of hate groups... with love and compassion
- Tuesday, March 15, 2016Perkins, leader of the hate group Family Research Council, is a former Louisiana state representative with ties to white supremacists.
- Monday, March 7, 2016The next time you hear a Republican leader talk about how the party abhors bigotry, look for a fire extinguisher, because his pants are probably on fire.
One hate group’s latest antigay boycott backfired. The result? A 300% increase in charity donations.Wednesday, December 2, 2015One Million Moms' latest boycott just backfired. In a very big way.
- Sunday, October 25, 2015“With a price tag of anywhere from $50,000 to $100,000 for these reassignment surgeries,” says Perkins, “I think there’s no shortage of people that may want to sign up [to go to prison].”
- Sunday, April 26, 2015Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, branded an anti-gay "hate group" by the Southern Poverty Law Center, says most Americans would not be comfortable with a Supreme Court ruling in favor of marriage equality.
- Sunday, December 7, 2014The pastor who declared that putting gay people to death would lead to an “AIDS-free world by Christmas,” defends his anti-gay sermon, in which he also claims "all homos are pedophiles."
- Saturday, November 15, 2014Next week, American Religious Right leaders including the Southern Baptist Convention’s Russell Moore, pastor Rick Warren, Archbishop of Philadelphia Charles Chaput, and Latter-Day Saints official Henry Eyring will be joining opponents of LGBT equality from around…
- Tuesday, October 7, 2014To say that anti-gay Religious Right groups are furious with the U.S. Supreme Court would be a massive understatement and nobody was more livid about it than the American Family Association's Bryan Fischer, who spent…