Wednesday, December 23, 2015Matt Bevin ordered the state to prepare new licenses in an attempt to protect the religious beliefs of Kim Davis and other officials.
Monday, September 21, 2015Questions have been raised about the marriage licenses issued by Kim Davis' office and couples are asking a federal judge to force her to reissue them.
Thursday, July 9, 2015A county clerk says nearly half of the county clerks in Kentucky have asked Gov. Steve Beshear to call a special session of the legislature to address the issue of gay marriage licenses after same-sex marriage…
Wednesday, March 5, 2014FRANKFORT, Ky. -- A former police officer who claims he lost his job because of his sexual orientation joined gay rights advocates Wednesday in urging Kentucky lawmakers to protect LGBT citizens from discrimination in the workplace,…
Friday, August 30, 2013FRANKFORT, Ky. -- Frankfort's city commission has passed an ordinance prohibiting housing, employment and public accommodation discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Indiana lawmakers face deadline to keep gay rights bill alive
- Utah proposal would protect LGBTQ people from hate crimes
- Indiana legislative proposals: Washington florist to testify against LGBTQ protection bills
- Kansas anti-discrimination bill seeks to protect to LGBT citizens
- Kentucky to pay $1.1 million to lawyers in gay marriage case