Coming out (of the closet) is a reference for an LGBT person's disclosure of their sexual orientation and/or gender identity. LGBT people who have revealed, or no longer conceal, their sexual orientation and/or gender identity are considered “out,” i.e. openly gay, or openly LGBT.
- Friday, April 22, 2016He thanks her and says the show "helped him come out."
- Thursday, April 14, 2016Truly going above and beyond, pop star Rihanna just helped assuage a gay male fan's coming out process.
- Thursday, April 14, 2016He was shattered to receive a letter from church officials, scolding him for "embracing the homosexual lifestyle."
- Saturday, April 2, 2016University of San Francisco coach and former Stanford and U.S. star Jennifer Azzi has come out as gay.
- Friday, March 18, 2016"I like helping out young people."
- Sunday, March 13, 2016She's glad she's "able to fuse my authentic self with my creative interests."
- Wednesday, March 9, 2016It's been hinted at for years. Now, it's confirmed.