- Tuesday, March 8, 2016The victim's mother claims he developed an obsession with demons and was certain he possessed "godlike" powers.
- Sunday, March 6, 2016Pop star Kesha, who says her producer sexually and psychologically abused her, choked up after accepting an award for her stance against harassment of LGBT youth.
- Thursday, March 3, 201610-year-olds are puzzled that candidates running to lead the country can get away with using foul language.
- Monday, February 29, 2016Freedom of speech? Or a hate crime targeting a particular community?
As a teen, this man spread rumors about his gay middle school teacher. Twenty years later, he’s learned his lesson.Monday, February 22, 2016The teen himself came to terms with being gay a few years later.
- Friday, January 22, 2016Parents say students at a Pennsylvania school were asked personal questions that opened them up to ridicule during what was supposed to be an anti-bullying workshop.
- Tuesday, January 5, 2016A 15-year-old boy is in the hospital recovering from severe self-inflicted burns after being teased and harassed for being gay.
- Friday, November 6, 2015The film is a parable about a fictionalized world where heteros, not gays, are subject to sexual orientation-based discrimination. Was the lesson worth getting fired over?
- Wednesday, November 4, 2015Tom Leahy made a bad call when addressing the bullying he saw in his eighth grade class. Here, Rob Watson writes a letter explaining why he shouldn't lose his job.
- Tuesday, November 3, 2015What if your former bully wanted to sleep with you?