Linda Harvey: Progressives, gays and lesbians ‘all hate Jesus Christ’

By Brian Tashman
Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mission America’s Linda Harvey used her “Remembering 9/11” program to do what she does best: attack gays and lesbians, feminists, progressives and Muslims.

Linda Harvey

Harvey, who once lauded radical Islamists for their fanatical anti-gay views, said on her radio show that progressives are “aligned” with Muslim extremists out of their shared hatred of “the West,” “freedom” and “Jesus Christ.”

She went on to say that feminists and gays and lesbians have also allied with radical Muslims “because they all hate Jesus Christ and His followers.”

“How in the world can the Left be aligned with these folks? Well there’s a real simple answer I think, in that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. They all hate the actual Judeo-Christian heritage and those who uphold it, they hate the West, and of course we are not perfect we can look around and see some of our own problems, but they hate the ideology, they hate the freedom. It’s a spiritual thing, they hate Jesus Christ.

“This is why you have the homosexual and pro-abortion feminists remaining silent or actually being apologists for radical Islam. Hello, they would be the first people that in an Islamic state that would come under some level of oppression, why wouldn’t they be afraid of these people? No, because they all hate Jesus Christ and His followers.”

Listen:

Archives: , , ,

Filed under: Views & Voices

1. People have issues she has soke mentle problems

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:32pm
  2. Absolute nonsense.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:32pm
  3. people like her make my brain cells cry

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:32pm
  4. dont hate him, just dont really care one way or the other about him or his cults

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:33pm
  5. Oh. Finally. A spokesperson for Jesus Christ……..

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:33pm
  6. I love Jesus, Linda.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:33pm
  7. absolute bullshit u bitch. i have a bible and crosses in my apartment. what excuses next

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:33pm
  8. I have some questions………….

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:33pm
  9. ;-)

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:33pm
  10. Oh yes, we ALL hate Jesus.

I don’t recall Linda asking me…

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:34pm
  11. These people are absolutely fucking nuts and anyone that takes them seriously is insane.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:34pm
  12. I don’t hate Jesus.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:35pm
  13. She is absolutely ridiculous. And she is talking out of her arse.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:35pm
  14. But… I’m transgender and Christian.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:36pm
  15. I’m a transexual. I also love Jesus, my girlfriend, and progressives. U mad, Linda.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:36pm
  16. How incredibly stupid.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:36pm
  17. Ummmmm…how did she figure it out…LOL what a fucktard…

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:37pm
  18. I dont follow religion… i have no need too.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:38pm
  19. She is an IDIOT.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:38pm
  20. Oh good grief. Who gives this loon air time/print space?

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:38pm
  21. I love Jesus more than you Linda! im sure of it! and im gay! <3

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:39pm
  22. I’m transgender and Pagan. Neither one in any way leads to me hating Jesus.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:39pm
  23. I’m not christian but I don’t hate Jesus I think she should read the bible jesus

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:40pm
  24. poor misguided evil frump.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:40pm
  25. oh bullshit. there are probably more “straights” who hate jesus than there are actual gays or lesbians in the entire world.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:40pm
  26. I’m actually rather fond of the guy. huh. I must be the OTHER kind of homosexual progressive pagan.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:41pm
  27. That’s kinda backwards, isn’t it? Wouldn’t they love God for creating them just as much as anybody else if they were religious?

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:42pm
  28. Linda hates everyone for Jesus – how wonderfully, delightfully Christian.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:45pm
  29. This bitch is retarded.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:45pm
  30. We don’t hate Them Its Just some of us don’t Believe In Them Like me….

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:45pm
  31. No time to comment on ignorance so instead I like all mi fav fam-members post; no matter who yuh believe in your all loved!!! Overlook ignorance

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:47pm
  32. WTF is wrong with these fools? I’ve never heard anything so stupid in my life!

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:48pm
  33. What a poor excuse for a so-called human being! Attacking others is the ONLY thing she knows….if it weren’t for that she would have stupid written on her forehead!

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:48pm
  34. As if this hurts my feelings how?

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:48pm
  35. Why on earth would we hate Jesus when He was one of us? Besides, who does she think plays the organ, sings in the choirs, arranges the flowers, writes the litergy, decorates the churches and becomes the Priests? Heterosexuals haven’t got those gifts, nor have they the time or energy with all the children they have. Which is another thing – who does she think is able to adopt all the throw-away children straights have? It was the Nuns and Monks in the middle ages and it’s still us today. We ARE the children of God, and the hands of God.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:49pm
  36. shiat….jesus christ would be like…biatch (okay no he wouldn’t, or maybe he would, what do we know?) he’d be like, “ummmmm, Linda….I don’t think you’re getting what i’m saying” and then his Apostles would be like, “No invite for Linda to “the” Supper, she makes for horrible conversation”…and that would be that!!! Not to mention his Apostles were all men hanging out together all the time, hmmmmmm….I wonder?????

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:49pm
  37. Bitch needs to get laid.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:50pm
  38. Linda, Don’t make assumptions..they make an ass out of u and me

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 7:51pm
  39. : yawn.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:00pm
  40. what a MORON. its scary that she believes people listen to her-its even scarier that SOME people are even stupider than she is and Do listen to this idiot–

am beginning to think Her god is Spiteful— he keeps siccing imbeciles like this on thinking people

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:02pm
  41. Guess what, Linda? You’re a sick, twisted five-letter word that I’m not going to post here. How are WE apologists for Islam? It’s the fanatics of the Islamic religion that take Islam to the violent extreme when they target innocent people for murder…including Americans. We don’t believe in terrorism in the name of anyone’s religion. Also I agree when feminists say that women deserve equal rights as men…just don’t assume that all feminists are lesbians. Some feminists take to the extreme, which I don’t think is right in order to get equal rights in this country (and straight feminists still have to remember that straight men still have to take their place in society as leaders of families and not be a bunch of whining pussies…at least the men with good heads on their shoulders anyway….). Just my two cents…

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:05pm
  42. What a BITCH.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:05pm
  43. Who cares what she thinks!!

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:07pm
  44. Ignorant.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:07pm
  45. How the hell can I hate someones Imaginary Friend, when its their Imaginary friend!
    Trust me, im now jealous Mole!

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:08pm
  46. what the hell is wrong with stupid people?

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:10pm
  47. Damned straight.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:11pm
  48. She’s so insane it’s just become amusing now. She’s never going to get elected. She should be jailed or institutionalized

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:12pm
  49. Just because i dont worship him doesnt mean i hate him. This lady really needs to get over herself.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:14pm
  50. small solice. we die as we have live. her words, actions, thoughts are venimous.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:15pm
  51. I aughtta dick slap her, and i dont even like girls, no wait it’s nothing, Linda is just a demon on earth.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:15pm
  52. Narrow Minded much??

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:15pm
  53. Boy, Oh Boy! Isn’t somebody full of themselve’s?! Really?! From my point of view the Christian Faith push’s Gay’s and Lesbian’s away from Organized Religion! I was getting nothing from my pastor’s from the Lutheren Church I was attending, so, the only thing I can and will thank my ex-wife for is the world’s oldest spirituality, Wicca. I believe in Mother Nature, being kind to other’s and harming none. My future wife, Jenny, is Catholic. I have nothing aginst the Catholic’s. In fact, we went to church last Sunday and I found it very facsonating how the Catholic’s and the Celt’s have mergered with eachother. To become one with someone or something is a wonderous feeling to behold. Being a more spiritual person I am very curious about other “Religion’s”. I don’t look at someone’s belief’s and tell them they are wrong. I look at them and think for a minute or so and then ask them question’s about them and their belief’s. I am a very open minded person and I want people to ask me question’s about me, where I grew up and how in the world did I survive growing up knowing I was Baptised Methodist, raised up being a 7th Day Adventist and marring a Lutheran (1st marriage and to a man- not bashing him either, we are still great friend’s when we see eachother!). Then when nothing else was working, I become more Wiccan and Native in my belief’s. I believe in tapping into the most powerful of belief’s, our mother, Mother Earth.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:21pm
  54. Isn’t this woman a Feminist and a progressive on her own? She has a mouth, is using this mouth to spread lie’s, filth and garbage! Sorry, that’s my otherside talking. Just read more on this fat hefer and is she ever wrong to point out other’s wrong’s when she’s doing it!

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:28pm
  55. How can I hate something that doesn’t exist..?

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:29pm
  56. Im gay and Im agnostic but my gf believes in god whats your point lady?

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:30pm
  57. I happen to ADORE Jesus!

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:34pm
  58. what a loon…it seems the crazies are getting crazier!

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:37pm
  59. So not true!!!!

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:42pm
  60. I’m “progressive” and straight (I just think this page is interesting). I’m Christian too.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:52pm
  61. How come it seems straight people know everything about how gay people feel?

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:55pm
  62. How can she say that, she isn’t one to judge…peace, cindy

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 9:00pm
  63. Even tho I’m not a christian I do believe that Jesus existed and I think he would be standing with us!

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 9:01pm
  64. This bitch needs to go back to preschool where she belongs dumb bitch is quite ignorant religion is like a penis it’s ok to have one but you don’t bring it out in public and start waving it around OR shove it down other people’s throats. I’m lesbian and don’t worship him but I don’t hate him

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 9:02pm
  65. Hmmm… People just don’t know how to drag down others anymore do they? This woman has nothing better to do, but she needs to realize that she is no one to judge anyone… She looks evil as it is, but GOD is my only judge not her… I too am a lesbian and i am Christian, my gf is Catholic… We beleive in GOD and all his teachings and we both live by faith in him and what he has granted for us.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 9:11pm
  66. oh sure, I like guys AND girls and yet at the same time I hate my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ…ya, that makes sense…

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 9:14pm
  67. This ignorant cunt..ugh :/

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 9:33pm
  68. No I just hate you.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 9:39pm
  69. Haha, she’s probably a lesbian. The ones who hit a certain group the hardest is because they are hiding who they are inside. Haha. Try not to get too upset, it’s not worth it. We all need to love in life instead of hate.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 9:53pm
  70. Some people need to get their facts right before they go on ranting about something they know NOTHING about.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 10:05pm
  71. She’s so fucking wrong! I love Jesus! He’s my best friend!!

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 10:21pm
  72. Jesus loves everyone so we all belong in heaven, and I love him and yes i’m gay.

Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 10:30pm
  73. Lay off the crack, pull that old dusty tampon out, get a face lift, get laid. Then wake the fuck up and look around. >:) have a nice day bitch.

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 12:41am
  74. ….Right. So, I don’t go to Church every Sunday, sing in the choir, help in every possible way I can at church, I didn’t beg Jesus to stop me crushing on girls when I was 13, I don’t share every waking moment of my life with him, because I don’t love and adore my saviour who loves me just the way I am…..

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 1:08am
  75. freak!

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 1:21am
  76. She is so wrong. And so not a Christian.

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 1:48am
  77. only god can judge me…amen

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 2:24am
  78. Actually I ate you.

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 2:37am
  79. I’ve got way too much to do with my life (because I actually have one, unlike that woman) than to hate a fictional character from an archaic book of the Bronze Age, and this is not because I am gay, but because I am agnostic. That woman really needs to get an education.

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 3:13am
  80. This , ahem, “lady” is obviously brain damaged, or just plain stupid. But, smart enough to have held on to her soapbox for this long. I choose to ignore her hatred and rediculous ranting. She really should check her own closet!

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 4:10am
  81. another conservative riding on the coat tails of her predecessors. tired of hearing what she has to say. not going to endure an election filled with untruths and ignorance. signing off now. if anyone needs me, i’ll be on the father ship.

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 5:23am
  82. She must be on drugs

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 5:28am
  83. This lady is so outrageous. I have two brothers that were gay and are now deceased. In all their years on this earth, I never heard nor saw any indications that they hated Jesus Christ. My best friend since we were both three years old and is a lesbian practices her faith and does not hate Jesus Christ. The Good Lord put us on this earth to love one another and this lady is clearly homophobic. She has no clue how gays an lesbians feel. Gays and Lesbians are very sensitive, loving people. Probably more so than us straights because of the persecution they endure from ignorant people. I married a homophobe who is no longer a homophobe as he learned over the years that they’re people just like us, just more caring. I’m a conservative but I also believe in people living their lives for them and not for everybod else. This lady is a whacko!

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 5:41am
  84. Linda Harvey: just another in a LOOOOOOOONG line of no good, unintelligent, yellow-bellied, bottom-feeding, scum-sucking, mealy-mouthed bible-thumping bigots.

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 6:06am
  85. No, we just strongly dislike the idiots with the picket signs.

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 6:51am
  86. or, well, I do anyway. I’m not speaking for the entire community lol…

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 6:52am
  87. Is she related to Paul Harvey??? Just wondering.

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 8:33am
  88. “Lay off the crack, pull that old dusty tampon out, get a face lift, get laid. Then wake the fuck up and look around. >:) have a nice day bitch.” Why do liberals get away with talking like that, but when a conservative person says anything close (hence the woman of subject) they get slammed with a double standard?

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 8:53am
  89. If her comments weren’t so pathetic, they would be entertaining. They are laughable, nonetheless.

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 9:31am
  90. is she out of her mind?

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 10:48am
  91. dont*

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 1:25pm
  92. hey i dant hate the big c just his dickhead followers…

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 1:25pm
  93. Its people like her that give the Right Wing a bad name …no wait a minute its all of them. She just adds to the great bigotry that goes on in this country. I’m a Christian Gay who loves God with all his heart and I am greatly offended. This old gal just loves hearing herself talk

Posted on Friday, September 16, 2011 at 4:08pm
  94. she should pray to God and ask him to change her with her hate filled heart…

Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2011 at 7:30am
  95. I’m Zoroastrian. Guess what that means? I believe in every religion to some degree. (whether I deem that religion right or not is another story)I’m also a transmale.
    This also means that I believe in Jesus. I just think he’s been terribly mistranslated (gotta apologize to the guy, he can’t help that the language he spoke died). And how unfortunate that the Catholic church, in it’s formation and and creation of the bible, decided to not include so many of Jesus’s texts! D8
    And lady, not all Muslims hate Jesus. The “terrorists” are extremists, not much different from Christian extremists I’d say. Extremists such as yourself.
    So lady, I’d kindly appreciate if you leave my sane lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, feminist, progressive, Jewish, and Muslim brothers and sisters alone and take this argument up with extremists such as yourself.

Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2011 at 10:46am
  96. Once when the missionary E. Stanley Jones met with Gandhi he asked him, “Mr. Gandhi, though you quote the words of Christ often, why is that you appear to so adamantly reject becoming his follower?”

Gandhi replied, “Oh, I don’t reject your Christ. I love your Christ. It’s just that so many of you Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2011 at 1:03pm
  97. I know I do.

Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2011 at 1:48pm
  98. Well, if it’s the JC she claims to have so much affection for, sure, I might. But she has no idea what the authentic JC is all about. It’s really a shame, too. So many of these poor lost souls raging through the world thinking and believing that they have a clue as to what ‘compassion’, love for one’s neighbor, and ‘Christianity’ is all about. It’s quite sad, the likes of this poor woman, living a life Jesus might consider depraved, having turned their backs on God’s graces. The need for them to brainwash children into their sad hateful lifestyle, to teach them to hate, not love, in the name of their false prophet; These poor children are taught that they must accept their elder’s rantings without question. They learn that if they do question, or dare to live up to the potential which God placed them onto the planet for, should it not square with their limited, narcissistic, angry paradigm, then these children, whom they profess to love, will be shunned; tossed out, away from everything they know. This is the kindness and compassion of Jesus? I don’t think so. These people really should have a media blackout put on them, they have nothing of value to say.

Posted on Monday, September 19, 2011 at 7:46am
  99. When I heard that clip, I almost cried. How can a person judge a group of people so much? I am a proud bisexual and a very strong Christian, but yet all the LGBTQ community hates Jesus Christ. So judgmental it makes me sick.

Posted on Monday, September 26, 2011 at 3:57pm
  100. Ok, so, was it just recent, or maybe it was just at that moment, or has this chick just been this ignorant her entire life? Maybe she was high or drunk or something, she stuttered a lot, I’m not sure. I do know that I have friends that aren’t heterosexual, yet they not only love Jesus Christ, but they follow, and worship him just like any fully hetero Christian would. Oh, and these friends of mine actually live up to what Christian really means unlike almost every other Christian I know. Now, before I start seeming like I think I’m too high and mighty, I’m just a teen, so I can’t possibly know anything about sexuality, or Christianity. I mean I only research sexuality in the vast majority of my spare time, and went to a church school for three years where the Bible was drilled into our heads like crazy. No way I have any knowledge on this.

Posted on Monday, September 26, 2011 at 4:55pm
  101. Another lie told by the Anti-Happiness corporation.

Posted on Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 1:44am
  102. I don’t hate someone who might never have existed, but I really do hate you Linda Harvey.

Posted on Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 5:19am
  103. I’m a woman. I love Jesus dearly. I also love my female fiancee dearly. I see no connection between my having said female fiancee and hating my Savior. O_o

Posted on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at 12:21am
  104. Jesus and I are on very good terms….funny he has never mentioned this (and I use the term loosely) Lady to me.

Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 at 9:42pm