TEGUCIGALPA, Honduras — Members of the sexual diversity and LGBT community of Honduras participated in a march in Tegucigalpa on May 16, on the eve of the celebration of the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia , the largest anti-discrimination solidarity action in the world with activities taking place in 120 countries.
IDAHOT celebrated around the world: Images from Honduras
- Washington, DC joins Oregon in offering third gender marker on drivers' licenses
- Another rightwing myth: Trump had the best reaction to Pulse shooting
- How to watch the live celebration for rainbow flag creator Gilbert Baker
- Trans man sues employer for years of constant harassment
- Record fundraising for Singapore pride as foreigners are banned