TEGUCIGALPA, Honduras — Members of the sexual diversity and LGBT community of Honduras participated in a march in Tegucigalpa on May 16, on the eve of the celebration of the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia , the largest anti-discrimination solidarity action in the world with activities taking place in 120 countries.
IDAHOT celebrated around the world: Images from Honduras
- Transgender woman describes escape from harrowing violence in Chechnya
- 26 gay, bi men killed in Chechnya, investigators told while police deny abuses
- Cannes jury acts up for gay, bi men in Chechnya
- Weekend Debrief: US Denying Visas to Chechen Refugees
- No mention of Chechnya gays, but Trump told the Russians Comey was a 'nutjob'