TEGUCIGALPA, Honduras — Members of the sexual diversity and LGBT community of Honduras participated in a march in Tegucigalpa on May 16, on the eve of the celebration of the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia , the largest anti-discrimination solidarity action in the world with activities taking place in 120 countries.
IDAHOT celebrated around the world: Images from Honduras
- Trump's selective caring tells allies & adversaries everything they need to know
- 4 protestors arrested at Columbus Pride parade
- These are some of the most beloved pride celebrations in the United States
- Denver will pay almost $1 million to family of lesbian teen killed by police
- Transgender man killed by police responding to domestic violence call