TEGUCIGALPA, Honduras — Members of the sexual diversity and LGBT community of Honduras participated in a march in Tegucigalpa on May 16, on the eve of the celebration of the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia , the largest anti-discrimination solidarity action in the world with activities taking place in 120 countries.
IDAHOT celebrated around the world: Images from Honduras
- This video of a man spitting on a rainbow crosswalk has gone viral
- England mandates compulsory sex ed for all students. And it's LGBTQ inclusive.
- 19-Foot 'Trump Baby' balloon flies over London as drag performers protest
- Tennis star Alison van Uytvanck kissed her girlfriend on TV after winning a match at Wimbledon
- This man was the victim of a hate crime. So he ran over the attacker with his car.