Monday, November 16, 2015A transgender man in Arizona accused of stalking his estranged wife last year has been sentenced to one year of unsupervised probation.
Wednesday, August 13, 2014PHOENIX -- A transgender man in Arizona who gave birth to three children after beginning his transition from female to male can continue to pursue a divorce, a state appeals court said Wednesday, reversing a judge…
Tuesday, April 2, 2013PHOENIX -- A transgender Arizona man whose divorce request was rejected after his marriage was declared invalid plans to keep trying to get his 9-year union dissolved, saying Tuesday that he wants the three children to…
Friday, March 29, 2013PHOENIX -- An Arizona judge on Friday refused to grant a divorce for a transgender man who gave birth to three children after beginning to change his sex from female.
Tuesday, January 1, 2013An Arizona man who gained national attention for giving birth after having a sex-change operation, has hit a snag in his divorce proceedings because the presiding judge has questioned whether the marriage was ever legal in…
- Virginia panel OKs bill mandating school restroom use based on biological sex
- Transgender Texas prison inmates can start hormone therapy
- Maine governor stops rules for protecting transgender students
- California bill would open all single-stall restrooms to anyone
- Trans beauty pageant criticized for offering gender reassignment surgery