Tuesday, May 27, 2014SEATTLE -- A lawsuit against a Washington state Catholic high school that fired an openly gay administrator after he married his same-sex partner can move forward, a judge has ruled.
Monday, January 6, 2014SEATTLE -- A former vice principal at a Catholic school said he was fired for marrying his male partner and that the school's leader suggested he could get a divorce to keep the job.
Saturday, December 21, 2013SEATTLE — Students at a Seattle-area Catholic school are gaining national attention for their protest over the forced departure of a gay vice principal.
Thursday, December 19, 2013SAMMAMISH, Wash. -- Hundreds of students at Eastside Catholic School in Sammamish, Wash., walked out Thursday to protest the resignation of a vice principal they say was forced out because he recently married his same-sex
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- Virginia panel OKs bill mandating school restroom use based on biological sex
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption