Homophobia encompasses a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT). It can be expressed as antipathy, contempt, prejudice, aversion, or hatred, and may be based on irrational fear. [ Wikipedia → ]
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016"I was alone in a car with a homophobe."
- Wednesday, May 11, 2016Several decades later, they had an incredibly moving reunion.
- Wednesday, May 11, 2016A series of unbelievably hateful Tweets directed at the One Direction singer has cost her a major gig.
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016The best thing we've seen all week.
- Monday, April 18, 2016"Just relax."
- Friday, April 8, 2016Calling a hairdresser "fa**ot" is apparently okay "because hair salons regularly employ gay people."
- Monday, April 4, 2016Tthe attacker shouted, "F*ck you. F*ck you, you homophobic...!
- Saturday, April 2, 2016"The interview was five to ten minutes long and they cut it."