Homophobia encompasses a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT). It can be expressed as antipathy, contempt, prejudice, aversion, or hatred, and may be based on irrational fear. [ Wikipedia → ]
- Monday, April 18, 2016"Just relax."
- Friday, April 8, 2016Calling a hairdresser "fa**ot" is apparently okay "because hair salons regularly employ gay people."
- Monday, April 4, 2016Tthe attacker shouted, "F*ck you. F*ck you, you homophobic...!
- Saturday, April 2, 2016"The interview was five to ten minutes long and they cut it."
- Saturday, April 2, 2016What to do when a popular artist continues to antagonize the LGBTQ community?
- Thursday, March 31, 2016"People have told me I’m not gay enough, people have told me I’m not black enough."
- Tuesday, March 29, 2016The rapper allegedly hit a photographer's camera after shouting the antigay slur.
- Tuesday, March 29, 2016He claims "the driver had made a number of offensive anti-Semitic remarks."