- Tuesday, May 10, 2016The best thing we've seen all week.
- Thursday, July 23, 2015Earlier this week, organizers of Glasgow's Free Pride decided to ban drag performers from the festivities. Well, they've changed their minds again.
- Wednesday, December 31, 2014Scotlanders are ringing in the new year by celebrating a new marriage equality law that came into effect on New Year's Eve.
- Monday, January 6, 2014GLASGOW, Scotland -- A Church of Scotland chaplain has been sacked from a Glasgow school after describing being gay as a “perversion” and “disorder” during a discussion about marriage equality.
- Sunday, August 11, 2013GLASGOW, Scotland -- More than 7,000 participated in Glasgow's annual LGBT pride on Saturday, making in the largest turnout for a pride event in Scotland's history, according to organizers.
- Friday, August 9, 2013GLASGOW, Scotland – The mayor of Scotland’s largest city, Lord Provost Sadie Docherty, said Glasgow would not sever ties with its twin city in Russia over that country’s anti-gay laws.
- Tuesday, August 6, 2013GLASGOW, Scotland -- A Scotland man accused of using Twitter to call a former school headmaster and adviser to the Scottish government a pedophile because she campaigned for marriage equality, has been ordered to pay her…