- Tuesday, April 26, 2016Charlie Craig and David Mullins, who were refused service by baker Jack Phillips in 2012, applauded the development.
- Sunday, February 21, 2016A Colorado House committee has passed a bill to make it easier for transgender people to change their birth certificates.
- Sunday, January 24, 2016The school has been pushing students and employees to use a person's preferred gender pronouns and is creating a "cultural identity center" for students.
A ‘psychic’ denied housing to this queer couple after sensing their ‘uniqueness.’ Now, they’re suing her.Wednesday, January 20, 2016But did she see it coming?
- Tuesday, January 5, 2016Lawmaker Gordon Klingenschmitt opened his mouth again, and this is what happened.
- Sunday, January 3, 2016The court reversed the "front pay" damages of $600,000, money a judge concluded the officer would have earned had he been rehired, but let him keep more than $172,000 in back pay.
- Tuesday, October 27, 2015Some birds of a different feather will flock to the Republican presidential debate stage tonight. Here's a field guide to candidates in the evening's main event.
- Monday, October 26, 2015Lambda Legal announced the lawsuit Monday on behalf of Dana Zzyym, who is intersex.
- Saturday, October 24, 2015Attorneys for Jack Phillips, owner of Masterpiece Cakeshop, filed the appeal Friday. They argue the government shouldn't force Phillips to violate his Christian beliefs.
- Wednesday, September 30, 2015According to sources, he "hunted" for victims on Grindr, specifically targeting homeless youth or young men in desperate need of assistance.