Friday, January 24, 2014In a new video from CitizenLink, the anti-gay political action affiliate of Focus on the Family, Stuart Shepard, CitizenLink’s senior director of media, says human rights and anti-discrimination laws designed to protect minorities are actually discriminatory…
Sunday, April 8, 2012I have a hair-trigger sensitivity for the protection of LGBT youth. Even if an action is wrapped in heart-themed paper and tied with a Jesus-loves-you ribbon, when there is something rotten inside, I can smell it.…
Wednesday, August 31, 2011In an interesting turn of events, Focus On The Famliy's political arm -- CitizenLink -- has fallen on hard times, reporting a budget shortfall of $2.3 million dollars.
Sunday, August 21, 2011The town clerk of Ledyard, N.Y. -- Rose Marie Belforti -- has finally responded to the controversy over her recent decision to not sign marriage licenses for same-sex couples, and wondered if there was another agenda…
Friday, December 31, 2010Conservative Christian group “Focus on the Family” is calling on Congressional Republicans to launch an investigation of the Justice Department for what it believes is intentional mishandling of the legal challenges of the Defense of Marriage…
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption