Saturday, April 12, 2014HARTFORD, Conn. -- A government relations chief for the Human Rights Campaign is joining Connecticut Sen. Chris Murphy's office as his chief of staff.
Thursday, June 2, 2011U.S. Rep. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) on Wednesday sent a letter to Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus, asking him to uphold an April decision allowing same-sex ceremonies to be held at naval facilities. Connecticut is home…
- These gay grandfathers just got married after 46 years together
- Obama marks 5 years since end of 'don't ask, don't tell'
- Right-Wing activist's mysterious death linked to Yale threesome gone wrong
- Navy considers elevating discharge requirements for transgender service members
- Court: Transgender teen's rights violated when she was transferred to a prison