- Wednesday, April 6, 2016Which 12 states wanted to take away rights for LGBTQ people under the guise of "religious freedom"?
- Thursday, March 31, 2016Nathan Fort was just beginning to open up about who he really is when his path towards self-acceptance was split in two.
- Wednesday, March 30, 2016Attorney General Leslie Rutledge filed a notice on Wednesday.
This lawmaker thought he was in the presence of a transgender woman. So he ‘threatened to wave his penis’ at her.Monday, March 21, 2016And she wasn't transgender, either.
- Thursday, February 11, 2016A gay high school teacher has been fired after a hacker unearthed a sex video of him and posted it to the school's website.
- Thursday, December 10, 2015The Arkansas Supreme Court has suspended a judge's decision striking down part of the state's birth certificate law,
- Monday, December 7, 2015Attorney General Leslie Rutledge asked the high court to stay the ruling pending the state's appeal.
- Saturday, December 5, 2015An attorney for the three couples asked the state Supreme Court to deny the state's bid to suspend the ruling that Arkansas must amend the couples' licenses, listing both spouses as parents.
- Saturday, December 5, 2015The fees awarded were significantly lower than requested in the lawsuit that overturned Arkansas' same-sex marriage ban.
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015Arkansas health officials are "holding off" on giving certificates to any same-sex couple that wasn't directly involved in the suit.