Eric Ethington has been specializing in political messaging, communications strategy, and public relations for more than a decade. Originally hailing from Salt Lake City, he now works in Boston for a social justice think tank.
Eric’s writing, advocacy work, and research have been featured on MSNBC, CNN, Fox News, CNBC, the New York Times, The Guardian, and The Public Eye magazine. He’s worked as a radio host, pundit, blogger, activist and electoral campaign strategist. He also writes at NuanceStillMatters.comhttp://nuancestillmatters.com
All articles by Eric Ethington
- Thursday, September 22, 2011Bryan Michael Egnew, 40, spent the last decades of his life building up the courage to come out to his family and Mormon church. Once he did his life, family and religion were stripped away from…
- Wednesday, March 23, 2011The Colorado State Senate on Wednesday passed a bill legalizing Civil Unions for gay couples. This is one of two votes required by the Senate, and if it passes again, the bill will go on to…
- Wednesday, March 23, 2011The Indiana state Senate Judiciary Committee voted 7-3 -- along party lines -- this week to advance a constitutional amendment which bans both gay marriage as well as civil unions.
- Tuesday, March 22, 2011For the third time, the West Virginia state House has failed to take up the bills outlawing housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity, despite heavy support in the state Senate.
- Thursday, March 17, 2011Former House Speaker, and likely presidential candidate, Newt Gingrich has been caught funneling over $350,000 into anti-gay hate groups in the past year.
- Tuesday, March 15, 2011A new report released by the San Francisco Human Rights Commission highlights the demonization of bisexuals from both the lesbian and gay community, as well as the straight community.