‘Oh my’ – George Takei is peeved over Arizona’s anti-gay religious freedom bill

Sunday, February 23, 2014
George Takei

George Takei

Star Trek legend and LGBT rights activist George Takei is speaking out over Arizona’s controversial legislation that would allow business owners to cite their religious beliefs in refusing to serve gay and lesbian customers and others.

Takei, whose husband Brad Altman was born in Phoenix, says the couple — who vacation in the state often — will never again step foot in Arizona if Gov. Jan Brewer signs the bill into law.

Read his open letter, posted to his website:

Dear Arizona,

Congratulations. You are now the first state actually to pass a bill permitting businesses—even those open to the public—to refuse to provide service to LGBT people based on an individual’s “sincerely held religious belief.” This “turn away the gay” bill enshrines discrimination into the law. Your taxi drivers can refuse to carry us. Your hotels can refuse to house us. And your restaurants can refuse to serve us.

Kansas tried to pass a similar law, but had the good sense to not let it come up for a vote. The quashing came only after the Kansas Chamber of Commerce and other traditional conservative groups came out strongly against the bill.

But not you, Arizona. You’re willing to ostracize and marginalize LGBT people to score political points with the extreme right of the Republican Party. You say this bill protects “religious freedom,” but no one is fooled. When I was younger, people used “God’s Will” as a reason to keep the races separate, too. Make no mistake, this is the new segregation, yours is a Jim Crow law, and you are about to make yourself ground zero.

This bill also saddens me deeply. Brad and I have strong ties to Arizona. Brad was born in Phoenix, and we vacation in Show Low. We have close friends and relatives in the state and spend weeks there annually. We even attended the Fourth of July Parade in Show Low in 2012, looking like a pair of Arizona ranchers.

The law is breathtaking in its scope. It gives bigotry against us gays and lesbians a powerful and unprecedented weapon. But your mean-spirited representatives and senators know this. They also know that it is going to be struck down eventually by the courts. But they passed it anyway, just to make their hateful opinion of us crystal clear.

So let me make mine just as clear. If your Governor Jan Brewer signs this repugnant bill into law, make no mistake. We will not come. We will not spend. And we will urge everyone we know—from large corporations to small families on vacation—to boycott. Because you don’t deserve our dollars. Not one red cent.

And maybe you just never learn. In 1989, you voted down recognition of the Martin Luther King holiday, and as a result, conventions and tourists boycotted the state, and the NFL moved the Superbowl to Pasadena. That was a $500 million mistake.

So if our appeals to equality, fairness, and our basic right to live in a civil society without doors being slammed in our face for being who we are don’t move you, I’ll bet a big hit to your pocketbook and state coffers will.

George Takei

The measure has been widely denounced by business leaders, several GOP candidates for governor, and U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.)

Archives: , , , , ,

Filed under: Arizona, [ Editor's Picks ], [ Trending ]

1. Didn’t know he is gay.. totally awesome

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:42pm
  2. Seriously?

Replied on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:44pm
  3. yeah

Replied on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:45pm
  4. Hear Hear!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:42pm
  5. yay’

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:43pm
  6. Hehehe you go George! Love it!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:44pm
  7. Go George!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:44pm
  8. GO STARTRK!!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:45pm
  9. I just don’t get how that can be legal? How would they prove this? There’s just so much wrong with it.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:46pm
  10. Arizona politicians now identify themselves as bigots and they now identify their religion beliefs to be the same as hate….As a recovering roman catholic…I have to say you AZ politicians and ANYONE WHO VOTES AGAINST diversity sighting their bigotry to be a religious right, are seriously doing it all wrong!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:46pm
  11. George Takei: lets do the same to Florida SYG laws. (We are already boycotting Florida and have canceled our annual trip to that state) Both states appear to be rapidly morphing into unsafe places to live!!!!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:46pm
  12. Good for him! That includes support of internet businesses that hail from AZ included in the boycott as well– pay attention when ordering form an online company! Hope this word spreads FAR AND WIDE!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:47pm
  13. DAMN WELL HE SHOULD BE,,

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:47pm
  14. Arizona’s just breading more hate !!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:48pm
  15. I am peeved too!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:48pm
  16. Spot on , George

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:50pm
  17. Good for him. Not so for Arizona. Who is going back to segregation .

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:50pm
  18. I will never go to Arizona.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:51pm
  19. 1. How is that even legal? And 2. How could a business even prove if someone is gay, bisexual, lesbian or any of them that’s just awful and wrong.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:51pm
  20. And who is going to "police" this law? It's a stupid law anyway, but it seems like Arizona is getting to be a dangerous place to live!

Replied on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 7:16pm
  21. As I understand it, the law is intended to function as a defense mechanism for the businesses in question. They refuse service to someone, that person files a lawsuit for discrimination, the business is equipped by the law to say that their discrimination was justified due to their faith and the lawsuit is settled in their favor. It would start with lawsuits over the obvious things, like wedding cakes and photography, but once emboldened, I suspect it will quickly grow outward from there. Though it might not even take that long -- apparently this began in Kansas even before the same bill there (they're all written by the same outside organization, the American Religious Freedom Program) was killed. http://topekasnews.com/kansas-restaurant-kicks-gay-man-tells-gay-eating/

Replied on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 7:24pm
  22. You don't have to "prove" anything. Just be a bigot and go--Jebus would be SO proud.

Replied on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 7:31pm
  23. Are we heading back to the time when gays wore pink triangles sewn on their clothing? And we all know what came after that...

Replied on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 8:23pm
  24. For everyone else who’d like to help boycott AZ, here’s a petition to pull the Super Bowl from Arizona: http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/move-the-super-bowl-out?source=s.fwd&r_by=1945181

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:54pm
  25. <3 you George Takei, Thank-you for your ongoing support and advocacy. You are one of the greatest members of our community.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:55pm
  26. I want to do a tour of Arizona, in my gay pride t-shirts, going into a bunch of different places, with pictures, so I can post images of the places that refuse service. That’ll learn ya!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:55pm
  27. I made my feelings felt here, and i encourage everyone to do so https://www.facebook.com/ArizonaCitizensfortheArts

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:55pm
  28. the Nazi’s did it, when you make some people less than others its easy to do, they made the Jews and gays identify themselves with armbands and patches

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:56pm
  29. There was this drink called ‘Life’ and so I took a sip of that after reading Takei’s letter. I LIVVED!!!! Hahaha “They also know that it is going to be struck down eventually by the courts. But they passed it anyway, just to make their hateful opinion of us crystal clear.

So let me make mine just as clear. If your Governor Jan Brewer signs this repugnant bill into law, make no mistake. We will not come.” – George Takei

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:56pm
  30. Also I’m bi I happen to have a bf at the moment but point being though if I suddenly met a girl friends or more and if we did decide go to AZ for some reason and if someone did refuse to serve us I would Sue them if reason would be cause they suspected I’m gay because a woman is with me. Something like this probably wont pass and if it does hope people.give it hell and kill the bill.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:56pm
  31. Im just as peeved George we all need to nip this in the bud and stop this kinda of legislation.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:57pm
  32. Beautiful state with ugly intentions and I live here but if this deplorable piece of crap is signed into law, seriously thinking of moving

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:57pm
  33. 100% behind you George!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:58pm
  34. Gay + Asian = Double Whammy. No Thanks to Arizona. Ciao!.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:58pm
  35. I just hate that it is the money that is going to talk to Brewer in the scope of lost dollars and not just common decency

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:59pm
  36. It should be pointed out that not ONE democrat voted yes. This is all on the republicans!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 5:59pm
  37. feels like were back into the 1950′s again this is pathetic. if i had a business in arizona EVERYONE BUT ARIZONA POLITICIANS would be welcomed.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:00pm
  38. He should bring out the USS Excelsior and fire all weapons.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:01pm
  39. Regardless of the Gov actions these legislatures tried to pass this law. Isn’t that proof of the hate? I say boycott till each and everyone of them steps down. Wishful thinking on my part …

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:03pm
  40. Bet Arizona is gonna be a FLAT broke for all sucks business with no profits for sure! Bigotry!! That’s their LOSS!!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:11pm
  41. You have no idea how much I love this man for what he is doing for our community. He has endured so much in his lifetime, and he’s still standing. A legend AND a hero.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:12pm
  42. Oh, well then I guess I’m not going to visit Arizona. Because of the Anti-Gay Law. I can’t imagine DOUBLE WHAMMY like Gay & Black for example.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:12pm
  43. Good that he’s peeved. Bad that AZ Legislators have done this. If Brujita signs it, then she’s gonna be toast.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:13pm
  44. me too!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:13pm
  45. You and many thousand upon thousands of us are too Uncle George. Boycott Arizona each and all,

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:13pm
  46. George Takai knows from being locked up in a Kansas concentration camp what this Hate bill will do to the nation. He survived what bigots did to the Asian group of humans. Pay attention folks, if we don’t fight back, your group of humanity will be next

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:14pm
  47. Good for him! That’s just insane!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:15pm
  48. you dont piss off Sulu! you just dont!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:16pm
  49. what is going on today! i don’t understand how it’s legal also.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:16pm
  50. Tell em George!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:16pm
  51. Do gay business owners have the right to refuse to serve or do business with republicans? Rotten assed hateful religious bigots? Skinheads and Nazis? Just curious!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:20pm
  52. Love that tough guy!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:21pm
  53. You go, Sulu!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:30pm
  54. I am with you on this one George! Big time! Regardless of the impact on the LGBT community, as I think market forces and the courts will keep it in check, this is going to severely impact their economy! Who wants to travel in a state where they’re not welcome or even if there is the perception of being unwelcome? Not I.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:30pm
  55. you go george

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:32pm
  56. I expect that the Governor will veto it. I THINK she has that much sense. The voters of Arizona need to clean up their legislature! And Senate!!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:34pm
  57. Most places I have been have policies that allow businesses to refuse service to anyone. Whereas I do not condone discrimination, I do support that right, with the understanding that this is a double edged sword that could cut the business also. Why is there still businesses in AZ anyhow? Wasn’t the state boycotted years ago? ;)

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:41pm
  58. Hate by any other name is still hate.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:49pm
  59. Lucky for him, he has the option to never come back. I sacrificed a lot to move back to az. Its hard enough to find a job as it is. Now I’m not “straight” enough to cook food or sell things? If they don’t want to take my money as a customer, something tells me they aren’t going to want to give me their money as an employee. Arizona has brought shame to its residents again. Whether it’s signed into law or not, these are the minds that “serve” us.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:54pm
  60. Back you up 100 percent, George!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:54pm
  61. I’m a small business owner in the hospitality industry in southern Arizona. I believe I have an alienable right to refuse to do business with someone that is being a jerk, because by refusing to do business with them, I protect my other customers. But with that said, I would never show bias to someone simply based on their race, gender, religion or sexual preference, because that is just wrong to the core. The last thing our State and my industry needs is another boycott so I’m angry over this law. If you live in Arizona, I ask that you please call your representative and express to them that you are against this law and then call or email Governor Brewer and let her staff know how you feel. Arizona is awesome State with some really great people, lets no let a few blinded idiots ruin it for us all.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 6:56pm
  62. I think anyone who has some common sense is ticked off at Arizona :/

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 7:01pm
  63. Why would one even want to give their money to a bigotted establishment or business. I say, let them show who they are so you arent supporting hatred!!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 7:04pm
  64. GODDMANIT !!!!!!!!!!!! SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE .

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 7:30pm
  65. This man, I love him.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 7:30pm
  66. businesses in the public sector serve to rapists, child molesters, wife beaters, racists, murderers, and those who don’t pay taxes. but heaven forbid they serve a gay person or couple.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 7:30pm
  67. Eau shitz

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 7:33pm
  68. You tell them Uncle George! I agree with everything u said. And furthermore. I have the utmost respect for you and what you have done and are doing for our community and our civil and human rights. Let me just say Thank You!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 7:38pm
  69. As he and everyone else should be! Wrong is wrong. that is not hard to figure out.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 7:38pm
  70. Good I’m with George! Ass holes!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 7:46pm
  71. AZ will lose millions of dollars and many many jobs as all businesses leave and people from other states boycott. It will also cost the AZ taxpayers millions of dollars in legal fees to fight for this unconstitutional law. Whatever happened to fixing the economy and creating jobs? The taxpayers/voters of AZ and all over the US will remember this in November and vote straight line Democrat!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 7:47pm
  72. Sadly to say is that we have to take the Enemy by surprise and not my Storm You if you want to Fuck something or someone first start with a finger then you shove your fist up that tight ass

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 7:51pm
  73. But the bill has nothing to do with that. Nothing

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 7:55pm
  74. Any decent person would be. It is a disgrace.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 7:59pm
  75. Every business owner should have the right to refuse service to anyone they choose. But they need to understand they may suffer financially debilitating consequences for their actions. It will clean itself out as most people will refuse to do business with the ones who are prejudice. Gov’t needs to stay out of it!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 8:03pm
  76. I used to live in Arizona for 9yrs. And this just sickens me! I will never set foot in that state again if this passes!!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 8:06pm
  77. Love you George. Give em hell!! Bigoted bastards!!!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 8:07pm
  78. I am an Arizonan and I do NOT agree with this and
    Hope and pray the Governor vetoes it!

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 8:08pm
  79. I am travelling to Arizona to visit my snowbird parents. This makes me wish I could change my plans – but when I am down there, as a proud Canadian visiting and coming from a country that values human rights like we do, and as the mother of a lesbian daughter who is legally married to a woman, I will be making my opinion known and encouraging anyone that I talk to who will listen to know that this bill is so very wrong.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 8:10pm
  80. The problem with this is that even if Gov. Brewer doesn’t sign this bill into law (she vetoed a similar bill last year), the Arizona Teapublicans need to be taught a lesson. Even if she doesn’t sign the bill, I will boycott AZ. I feel for the good people of AZ who have to put up with this crap but like those in counties run by tyrants, the people of AZ need to revolt against the crazy minority ru(i)nning their beautiful state.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 8:18pm
  81. Everyone deserve a right to live free…………….

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 8:22pm
  82. I was thinking of retiring in Arizona, not now.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 8:23pm
  83. Don’t agree with the bill it’s a stupid idea but having said that if you don’t like it stay away we have more people here than we need anyway…hate the lines, the traffic, the stupid snowbird drivers the wait for tables in restaurants…go to Florida or Mississippi for the winter or better yet stay home in Canada or the midwest. We wont miss you more nice weather for us.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 8:28pm
  84. Go George.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 8:37pm
  85. Let’s awake the GAY GIANTS. Mutants everywhere heed the call. We want you to shut down the State of Arizona.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 8:37pm
  86. Kathleen Gamboa

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 8:38pm
  87. Weston James, that was good.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 8:39pm
  88. Its a great law. You fools have no idea whats good for arizona. Go back to the state you came from..we fight for freedom for all not just a few SODOMY few. We understand your immoral views and life style. This country has been its best without you.

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 8:50pm
  89. But my thing is if you are gay and lesbian, u can’t work there either. How about the store suppliers? What if a gay rep comes by to get you your critical supplies??

Posted on Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 8:50pm
  90. then he must be through the roof over Uganda’s kill the gays bill.

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:13am
  91. Get them Uncle George.

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:13am
  92. wow

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:14am
  93. fuck arizona, and africa too excuse my language.

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:14am
  94. and Georgia (they are following suit)

Replied on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:15am
  95. How about you say fuck the legislators. Not the people that live there. I live in Arizona and I am pissed about it. A lot of us are pissed about it.

Replied on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:30am
  96. Thank you George, give them hell

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:14am
  97. me too, and i have to live here :-(

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:15am
  98. we hope it’s vetoed

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:15am
  99. Liberty and justice for ALL!

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:17am
  100. I love him… but he doesn’t even own a property there. Why doesn’t he complain to California (where he lives) for not allowing gay marriages??

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:18am
  101. Same sex marriage is legal in CA since June of last year.

Replied on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:37am
  102. George Takei said he’s been inviting the Kremlin to events we LGBT have like White Party Palm Springs and Fist Fest West for the last 5 years. Along with providing all of our LGBT up and coming bareback porn movies filmed at such events, as well as our LGBT weapon and drug sales operation at an AIDS housing complex in Palm Springs California and he can’t figure out why the Russians don’t like the LGBT??…

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:20am
  103. Sir, you have serious problems. It's not just that you're a troll who comes up with this inane bullshit, it's that you've spent all day posting this inane bullshit over and over, largely getting no responses at all and yet continuing to blather on as if you were accomplishing something. GO OUTSIDE. GO PLAY. THIS IS NOT HEALTHY.

Replied on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:59am
  104. Dear Governor Brewer, please accept this humble invitation to attend our LGBT Event known as "Fist Fest West" in Palm Springs California. Please BYO Can of Crisco shortening and make sure your nails are clipped. As you will be inserting your arm to the elbow into several naked LGBT members rectums. As this is how we Gay's pay our respect to the Law's of Creation.

Replied on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 5:00am
  105. Must have got some sort of notice for you are complaining about my humor.

Replied on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 5:01am
  106. People read my stuff why do you think these countries are condemning us Gays.

Replied on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 5:06am
  107. My brother George! :)

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:20am
  108. very bad we must follow humen right s

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:22am
  109. Boycott Arizona? No problem! Road trip…”Are we there yet?” “No, kids. It looks like we have a detour up ahead.”

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:24am
  110. Go, Uncle George!

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:25am
  111. Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:25am
  112. George Takei is the best. <3

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:26am
  113. :-)

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:26am
  114. Well who isn’t? That’s rhetorical. I know the tea baggers and right wing crazies aren’t.

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:32am
  115. Sethanie Vella

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:36am
  116. We should ALL be peeved over it!

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:38am
  117. Tell them how it’s George Takei… #Equality4All

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:40am
  118. Tell them George!!!!!

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:47am
  119. Stop Georgia, too!!!

Say NO to Georgia’s discrimination bill HB 1023 / SB 377 | CREDO Mobilize

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 4:57am
  120. Daaaaamn… Get em, George!!

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 5:01am
  121. This bill is just another way for people to discriminate. How is someone going to know if a person is lgbt, are they going to come up to any person and ask them? There are a lot of people out there that “look” to be lgbt but are not how will Arizona be able to prove who is or isn’t?

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 5:05am
  122. I’ve blocked Craig Hill. What a jackass. I recommend you do it too.

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 5:07am
  123. Dawnielle Buckingham maybe they will require everyone to get ”straight ids”…. Like the Nazis, make everyone register….

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 5:09am
  124. I know George….isn’t it a disgrace?

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 5:30am
  125. Funny how religious freedom is cited when few Americans practice what they preach, they discriminate against the LGBTQ community but don’t follow other sanctions. And btw religious freedom IS NOT a freedom when the rights of others are jeopardized! Go get ‘em George!

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 5:44am
  126. I was just wondering…if this law does pass, say a family/group has one or more gay person with them and they are on vacation in Arizona. Will the airports have the ability to deny the gay civilians from going home?

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 5:54am
  127. Very well said.

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 6:06am
  128. The legislators of Arizona are simply put…evil! They hate black people brown people people with spanish surnames and LGBT People. They are an equal opportunity offender. They obviously are following Hitlers playbook and need to be stopped before the camps start.

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 6:37am
  129. And people like Craig Hill are a huge part of the problem

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 6:40am
  130. As far as I know, Jesus made it clear that Christianity is about love and not discrimination. So this religous freedom bill makes no sense to me.

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 6:46am
  131. Why are we going backwards my bible which I do think is the same as these nuts teaches me to show love to everybody.

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 10:39am
  132. George Takei thank you

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 11:28am
  133. Love you, uncle George!

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 11:31am
  134. “The heart is a thousand stringed instrument that can only be tuned with love.” – Hafiz

Posted on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 12:40pm