Maryland

Transgender candidate to challenge openly gay Md. state senator

Thursday, January 30, 2014
Dana Beyer (left) and Richard Madaleno

Dana Beyer (left) and Richard Madaleno

ANNAPOLIS, Md. — A transgender candidate has announced she will run against an openly gay state senator in Montgomery County, Md., in the Democratic primary.

Dana Beyer, who is the executive director of Gender Rights Maryland, made the announcement Thursday.

Beyer says Maryland residents have waited too long for economic fairness and equal opportunity.

Beyer is running against Sen. Richard Madaleno, who has been in the state Senate since 2007. He served in the House of Delegates from 2003 to 2007.

Madaleno has been an advocate for gay and transgender rights in Maryland. He is sponsoring a bill this session to ban discrimination against transgender residents.

Beyer ran unsuccessfully for delegate in 2006 and 2010.

© 2014, Associated Press, All Rights Reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Archives: , , ,

Filed under: Maryland

1. as a transgender love it had to share it

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 7:38pm
  2. WAIT IS THAT HIM, IS HE RUNNING AGAINST HIMSELF? seriously look at the noses and eyes….

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 7:38pm
  3. They're different. Especially the eyes.

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 7:39pm
  4. Can u imagine ppl from 50-60 years ago reading this news? LOL

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 7:39pm
  5. Or even just ten years ago.

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:26pm
  6. nly in America…

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 7:40pm
  7. It's fucking great isn't it?

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 7:52pm
  8. Maybe people will pay attention more to political issues than anything else. Good for them!

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 7:53pm
  9. Because other places don't have the balls to allow it.

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 8:21pm
  10. Wow, you don’t see this everyday

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 7:43pm
  11. Geez…

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 7:44pm
  12. Its great that she is running, but seems a shame to be running against a gay incumbent. Too bad she can’t run in another district.

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 7:44pm
  13. WTF

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 7:45pm
  14. Battle of the, wait, ….. forget it

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 7:45pm
  15. Life is getting to freakish

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 7:45pm
  16. this will be very interesting !!

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 7:46pm
  17. so proud.

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 7:51pm
  18. I think homosexual people have a hard enough time in life without bein lumped together with everybody else. Lbgtq.xyz. we arent the same.

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 7:51pm
  19. wahhhh. when your community has a 41% suicide rate with even more contemplating suicide (80%), then you can fucking bitch about having "a hard enough time."

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 9:16pm
  20. Your wrong Weston, your living in a numbers bubble. Young gays have a high suicide rate and most of them were homeless. Get a clue and do your research I have worked in this field for many years. So why are you so interested Weston are you Gay, Trans, Hetero, Bisexual? Sounds like you just want something to bitch about or someone to attack. Take that energy and make a difference where you see it needs to be done.

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:24pm
  21. chuck, since you're too lazy to do the research: http://www.livescience.com/11208-high-suicide-risk-prejudice-plague-transgender-people.html and http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-suicide-attempts-alarming-transgender-20140127,0,3324954.story#axzz2rvR6QrR6

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:57pm
  22. do me a favor and do your own research before attempting to reprimand someone else who HAS done their research.

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:58pm
  23. no, the suicide rate in the trans community is HIGHER than that of the LGB community and considering that the trans community is smaller than the LGB community, so yeah, their hardships are worst...

Replied on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 6:07am
  24. i also expected a little more tact from the LGBT community, but i’ve found gays and lesbians are quite often complete assholes toward the transgender community. quite frankly, i’m tired of the hypocrisy. i support equality for all, even if i think some of you are entirely too self-absorbed.

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 7:53pm
  25. I've ran into so much hatred, I'm not trans but I would be so distraught at the way people of my so-called 'safe' community treated me if I was.

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 8:45pm
  26. "quite often" you say? I have never been rude to a trans person before, nor have I met another member of my community who has. I know a few trans people, and I would do a lot for them if they asked me to or if I saw they needed help. I am glad that I can't find proof to your statement, at the very least.

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 9:08pm
  27. just take a look at some of these comments. there's all the proof you need. "life is getting too freakish." people bitching about being lumped with the transgender community. "homosexuals have a hard enough time in life." CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER! last time i fucking checked, the transgender community has it MUCH worse than any other minority group. do any of you realize you would be NOWHERE without the trans community? that's right...transwomen initiated the beloved "gay rights" movement with the events occurring at stonewall. frankly, i'm sick of supporting a community that just wants to shit all over us or act like we're invisible.

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 9:14pm
  28. OK another unneeded, unwarranted and off topic rant calling "others" self-centered.

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 9:22pm
  29. uh, no. it's not unwarranted nor is it unnecessary. it's time the LGB community have a little more fucking respect for the T. quite frankly, i'm sick of it. if it doesn't pertain to you, great! move along.

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 9:24pm
  30. I have worked with the gay community for 20+ years and saw no discrimination or hatred towards them. Where do you live? I do agree that the gay community does not do enough for the T community but I sure as fuck did and do. I also have heterosexual colleagues that do a lot for them.

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:19pm
  31. Also, lumping people together do you really know statistically that the majority of the T population as you put it are gay. Do more research Weston and do not judge from just a personal experience. And as far as moving along, you wrote it so expect a response!

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:21pm
  32. as i said, if it doesn't pertain to you, move along. no need to cry foul if you aren't a culprit!

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:23pm
  33. and if you're going to throw out statements, make sure they're accurate. FTMs are largely straight. MTFs are more diverse with more transwomen identifying as bisexual. so, your assertion that most transgender individuals identify as gay is inaccurate. maybe it's you who needs to research.

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:34pm
  34. It definitely happens. Why? Sexual orientation does not exclude one from bigotry. It doesn't magically make you any ore tolerant. They don't make the connection between their own marginalization and the way trans people are treated. Weston definitely isn't directing this comment at people who have not discriminated against trans people. The very fact people are dismissing this as a non-issue IS the issue. Just because you've never seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'm both pansexual and genderqueer. I know I'm far more concerned about revealing my genderqueer status than anything else, and for a damn good reason.

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:37pm
  35. thank you, cori! that's exactly my point, but you stated it much more eloquently. being dismissive of the issues i point out is not offering a solution...it's further perpetuating the problem.

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:53pm
  36. I think the main problem people are having with the way you expressed your viewpoint, Weston, is how you did lump everybody into one group and started throwing stones. Just off-handedly saying later on that those not affected don't need to respond is a rather callous waving off of your earlier statements. Of course people will be upset and not pay much attention to your slight acknowledgement of those who haven't done the very things you earlier accused all of doing. I can understand being angry and frustrated with situations that seem to have no solution, or that aren't even acknowledged by many, but you also have to understand there are very many people who deal with similar situations and have found ways to handle them, other than by throwing accusations around like a rain cloud. Did you know the B in LGBT also face daily discrimination from within the ranks of the community? For a bisexual, they have a much harder time finding someone from within the community to start a relationship with, because of the stereotypes: "Bisexuals will sleep with anybody. Bisexuals will cheat on you with someone of your opposite gender. Bisexuals can't be monogamous because they're attracted to everybody." This is just one example of how others also face similar issues like yours. Your personal experiences are yours, and nobody is trying to minimize them. That said, you can't run around thinking the entire world is just like your own backyard, and go making accusations or blanket statements based on your small corner of the world. Before you get upset again and go off on me for this post, I suggest you stop and think about what I've said. I'm not hurting you, nor am I helping those who have hurt you. All I'm trying to do is get you to take a look at the larger world and talk with others before you lose your temper and make all-encompassing statements like in your first post. We're not the enemy, and no one of us are more important than any other. We need to stand together, united in our goal of equality. Infighting will not help us reach our goal, so let's find ways to work together and be at peace.

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 11:08pm
  37. why are you attributing this to "personal experience" when it's also right in front of your face? there are comments on this very thread which do EXACTLY as i stated. at least once in every trans-related thread, there's an ignorant comment made by a member of the LGB community...hence why i said "quite often." so, yes, i've had personal experiences with this but also see it on the internet. it's ridiculous.

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 11:15pm
  38. You did not read all of my post. I only attributed your original vitriolic post to your personal experiences and frustration. As for the commenters, you do realize this is an open group and we've had many anti-LGBT people join for the sole purpose of starting trouble, right? What I have seen, in this thread, is you being angry and insulting to many other people who said nothing wrong. Perhaps you could take a few minutes and calm down before saying such things. Maybe reread a post and make certain you understand what the person was trying to say, as opposed to assuming their statements were derogatory. Angry words do nothing but stir up more anger. If you feel strongly about something, show many instances of what has you so frustrated and upset, then make suggestions to improve the situation. Saying things like "WAAHHH" when someone states their belief that we all have dealt with enough problems is far from constructive. Oh, and nobody commenting on your post has been nasty or said anything derogatory against transgender people. The only angry words expressed, thus far, have been yours.

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 11:24pm
  39. nevermind, john. you are not opening your eyes wide enough to see what's right in front of your face. you're being dismissive of the issue, like cori stated. please don't respond further.

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 11:45pm
  40. I have not dismissed the issue, so do not attempt to dismiss my voice. All I said is perhaps you could be more calm and come at the issue with more thought, instead of being so angry and caustic. You ignored my valid point about anti-LGBT people coming in this group to stir up trouble. One of them claims to be transgender, though their attitudes and lack of knowledge seem to belie their words. By ignoring valid statements, you are not strengthening your own position, merely showing you have no respect for others' viewpoints. That is counter-productive to successfully addressing the issue you brought up. By showing a pointed lack of respect for someone else's voice, you are only isolating yourself and pushing those people into ignoring what you have to say. None of us want that. Finally, if my benign words upset you, but nobody else, then perhaps my words aren't the real problem here.

Replied on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 1:02am
  41. your words didn't upset me. i'm merely arguing with a brick wall and know when to stop. there were ignorant and malicious statements made on this thread (by someone who is obviously part of the community). i expressed my great disdain and frustration for these types of statements and also pointed out it's much too common among the group. i made it abundantly and beautifully clear what type of behavior pisses me off. if you don't conduct yourself in that manner, there should be no reason to be upset.

Replied on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 2:21am
  42. Incorrect. Throwing blanket accusations and insults at an entire group of people, then off-handedly saying those who aren't guilty don't need to be upset, is irresponsible and foolish, at best. Of course people will be upset, since you didn't distinguish between those you were aiming the statements and insults at and those you were not. If you refer to Cheryl Ahmed as one of the people offering insults and offensive comments in this larger thread, then I say to you they are the very person I was speaking about in my earlier responses when I mentioned both the anti-LGBT people who join to cause trouble, AND the person who claims to be transgender but does not show any knowledge of, or empathy towards, those she is supposed to be like. She claims to be transgender, not gay, bisexual, or lesbian, so your own claim that gay people were the ones being so nasty in this thread goes out the window. Now, I know there are many cases of people within the LGBT community who express the same bigotry we've all had to deal with from heterosexual bigots over the years, and that's not right. Those people are, usually, self-loathing closet-cases, taking out their malice on all others who show what they hate so much in themselves. Those people do not represent the majority of the LGBT community, as you asserted in your original post. Allow me to quote you: "...but i've found gays and lesbians are quite often complete assholes toward the transgender community." That statement must be based on either personal experience, or secondhand information, since any other source would be considered suspect. If you have seen this sort of behavior firsthand, then you need to confront those you see acting in such a manner and let them know their actions and words are just like those of the heterosexual bigots who have persecuted us all for so many years. If you're hearing of this sort of thing from someone else, by all means, pass along this good advice to confront the people mistreating them and acting like the very bigots they've been fighting against. The one thing you should NOT do is to fling accusations against all members of any group. That is not an acceptable thing to do under any circumstance, and it is precisely what you did with that statement. You accused all gay and lesbian people being "quite often complete assholes toward the transgender community". Since you didn't specify any situations where you personally witnessed such behavior, or cite a friend as the source of that viewpoint, you aimed that statement at ALL gay and lesbian people. As for brick walls, my dear Weston, you have proven yourself to be many bricks thick when it comes to comprehending what others are trying to express to you. I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Replied on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 3:19am
  43. good god, i made this post long before that individual left a comment. if i have to spell it out for you, so be it: "life is getting to (sic) freakish" and "i think homosexual people have a hard enough time in life without bein lumped together with everybody else. Lbgtq.xyz. we arent the same." rude, disrespectful, and self-absorbed. i see comments like this all the time. i also witness the LG community practically ignore the T and B community. none of you seem to realize there would be NO "gay rights movement" if it weren't for the transgender community, seeing how transwomen initiated the chain of events at stonewall. even with all the idiots i've come across, i STILL support their fight and right to equality. i was attempting to convey the fact even though i don't understand their misinformed, marginalizing opinions, i'm taking the higher road and doing what's morally right. that doesn't mean i have to stand by and listen to the garbage.

Replied on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 3:45am
  44. I live in Brazil and am going on 54,so I have lived enough in one of the most male chauvinistic societies,despite it having the biggest LGBT parade.I can assure you that Weston is right and that the majority of the lgb community has usually shown very much prejudice towards trans.Also,trans men complain here too about lesbians saying they don´t need to go that far to be able to love another woman,etc - or that they are "betraying " their gender ! I have read testimonies on Brazilian trans men pages and by other trans men from abroad on youtube to corroborate this.However,through the noble activism of gays and lesbians who are much more enlightened than the stereotyped majority ,the concept that sexual identity is independent from sexual orientation itself is being taught by both lgbt activists on Facebook trans pages and sites here in Brazil.Just to give you an example of how far this prejudice went until recently that it extended to effeminate gays : in a famous prime time show on Globo tv about a new gay matchmaking organization some years ago ,the head of the company explicitly referred to effeminate gay guys in a most pejorative way,saying that in her site,they would only accept manly gays to register (and even went on with some slurs I can´t recall exactly now)!However,some changes may be on their way,as very effeminate gays(one of them actually over the top in terns of affectation) have been portrayed in one of those prime time soap operas of the same Globo channel (by a gay author,by the way)and trans people have been shown in a somewhat better light,though with occasional slips into stereotypes now and then,as in the jokes one character made about the trans woman dating a guy in the last but one chapter aired tonight.

Replied on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 7:32am
  45. I have heard dreadful things coming out of the mouths of all sorts of people, I am trans and gay, I was even told by a trans man I could not be gay that this was not the norm! This was an unpleasant experience... I have been misunderstood by all walks of the community LGBT and others, we need to stop the infighting, get educated and work together for our own sake otherwise we end up a very demoralised and sad community. I live in Scotland and to be honest perhaps I do not understand US politics enough but its time to stop fighting each other, also I do not see why two people from a political divide cannot stand against each other whether they both be gay, straight bi or trans... simply their politics do not agree? therefore standing against each other should not always be seen as a slur on the other?

Replied on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 8:07am
  46. Weston James Respect is EARNED, I've heard just as many trans-people pushing disrespect and hatred for the LGB community so that "respect" you're bitching about goes both ways. You can ride that high horse right back out the same way you rode in....

Replied on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 12:28pm
  47. we've done more than enough to earn respect, starting with supporting your cause while being placed on the back burner. the trans community was also a catalyst for the equality movement and was essentially dumped because of the fear it would hold the gay community back. these asinine, disrespectful attitudes are still held today by many. it seems mighty hypocritical to cry out for your rights while persecuting another minority group. seems like quite a few agree with me. maybe we're sick of intolerence and lack of gratitude within our own community? intolerance is met with further intolerance. i'm intolerant of those who act exactly like their heterosexual bigot counterparts.

Replied on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 5:57pm
  48. Weston, honey I know it's frustrating but please try to remember it isn't all of us. Like any of group of jackoffs, the jackoffs are the minority. There are millions of beautiful people out there of every race and gender/orientation that love and respect you. It can be hard, but try not to get caught up. Fight for your rights but remember there is more good than bad.

Replied on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 7:32pm
  49. You know the conservative voters have no idea what they’re going to do here lol

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 8:00pm
  50. Paige Ann

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 8:04pm
  51. Funny headline. Now what are their political stances?

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 8:06pm
  52. Wow!!! That’s awesome! This is what America needs to see now, that the fight for equal rights and fair representation is not limited to gays and lesbians. There are groups that do work on equality issues that would dismiss the transgender community just as easily as the straight community dismisses all of us. The transgender community does not deserve to be told to ‘wait and see’ or ‘all a gay senator have the moment and you can wait your turn.’ I’m sure these two are both great candidates with a lot of potential, and all of that will be on display as the run for that senate seat. I’m proud of both of them!

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 8:07pm
  53. why fight amongst ourselves? Band together and teach Conservatives a lesson.

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 8:09pm
  54. This is great news. Representing the people has nothing to do with straight, gay, gender identity or anything else other than determination to do what is best for the citizens. Go for it!!

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 8:16pm
  55. I’m conflicted.

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 8:20pm
  56. sometimes you see something that reminds you…we have managed a few huge steps ahead

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 8:35pm
  57. This will be an interesting race.

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 8:37pm
  58. Aaaaaaaand fight!

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 8:42pm
  59. Different

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 8:43pm
  60. Any one want to take a bet the christian taliban want to invalidate these elections until both candidates are someone they dont hate?

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 8:45pm
  61. Freek

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 8:50pm
  62. And what are you? Perfect in your own mind?

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:25pm
  63. Ignore the spoiled little troll child. She has such a sad little life that she has to troll LGBT groups in order to get the attention she can't get in her real life.

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 11:31pm
  64. report the fuck out of this comment and cross your fingers the page admins ban the poster.

Replied on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 2:23am
  65. Receive my regards from Bangladesh chaps! I too will join you one day! I certainly will! :)

Replied on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 7:19am
  66. hey Cheryl take a a flying leap off a bridge ok. nobody likes ur hatin ass.

Replied on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 2:10pm
  67. One day this will just be about the democratic primary.

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 8:51pm
  68. Times have certainly changed

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 9:09pm
  69. I need to move there… Like now.

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 9:10pm
  70. Why the hell can’t she fight against a Republican to unseat instead of someone from the community already IN office?

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 9:21pm
  71. because she IS from that district...

Replied on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 6:08am
  72. ANd so? Moving isn't a problem for most people, still no legitimate reason to try and unseat an incumbent that's held the position, she would do the community far better by NOT challenging him.

Replied on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 12:22pm
  73. why are you acting as if she's running to spite him? my goodness...

Replied on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 8:39pm
  74. This will get bitchy real quick

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 9:26pm
  75. No shit. It already has!

Replied on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:24pm
  76. Good…

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 9:29pm
  77. Heads are going to explode.

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:18pm
  78. Pretty cool!

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:25pm
  79. What a disgrace

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:42pm
  80. COOL

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 10:57pm
  81. The saddest thing about this post, is the Gay privilege oozing from the usual cracks in and form of a so called community. Fact is, of your not transgender. Or transsexual, STFU, you have no business telling trans people how they fare in life. And I am no separatist, but I fully understand why some trans people are.

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 11:04pm
  82. This is an awe-inspiring situation. Twenty years ago, it would never have happened, but we’ve come so very far in such a relatively short time.

Keep up the great work!

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 11:15pm
  83. Good Luck to you both !!

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 11:29pm
  84. wow

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 at 11:46pm
  85. What an amazing race this will be

Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 12:09am
  86. i hope the lady wins !!!:)

Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 12:37am
  87. Why must we LGBT folk be pitted against one another, aren’t we divided enough already?

Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 12:50am
  88. i'm sure it's more of a friendly race. there is nothing wrong with competition.

Replied on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 7:52am
  89. wow ”

Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 1:14am
  90. :)

Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 1:27am
  91. win-win

Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 2:30am
  92. One day soon this will not be news; nor should it be.

Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 2:55am
  93. You go girl kick his bum!!

Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 3:49am
  94. You know we have come a long way when we start running against each other in State and Federal races under the primary system in the same party, let alone all parties.

Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 3:53am
  95. should be an interesting race….good for both of them!!!

Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 4:30am
  96. i’ll vote for the Transgendered candidate… if i’m from Maryland that is…

Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 6:03am
  97. so what !

Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 7:17am
  98. What a shame that they have to be pitted against each other instead of some right wing moron…or “Moran” as they prefer to spell it….

Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 1:23pm
  99. its a shame theyre from the same district cause id like to see either of them unseat some asshole rethuglican

Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 2:14pm
  100. awesome go girl you can kick ass women power !!!

Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 2:46pm
  101. Can’t wait for the results!!!!

Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 3:35pm
  102. This should interesting!

Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 4:09pm
  103. To hell with what’s in their pants, WHAT IS THEIR RECORD? WHERE DO THEY STAND ON THE ISSUES?

Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 5:01pm
  104. duh

Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 5:21pm
  105. Showdown of the century.

Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 5:37pm
  106. Now they are fighting each other? Can’t wait for election results!

Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 10:30pm