Two more pastors, two different states, advocate for the killing of gays

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Two more “men of God” are on record as advocating for the death of gays and lesbians.

Jeremy Hooper at Good as You, reports on pastors Curtis Knapp of the New Hope Baptist Church in Seneca, Kansas, and Dennis Leatherman, pastor at the Mountain Lake Baptist Church in Oakland, Md.

In their Sunday sermons, Knapp suggested that the government should put gay people to death, while Leatherman said that his “flesh” is intrigued by the idea of killing homosexuals.

Curtis Knapp

In his sermon “Homosexuality and the Need for National Revival,” Knapp implied that the government should put gays to death — after all, “that’s what happened in Israel.”

“They should be put to death. That’s what happened in Israel. That’s why homosexuality wouldn’t have grown in Israel. It tends to limit conversions. It tends to limit people coming out of the closet. — ‘Oh, so you’re saying we should go out and start killing them, no?’ — I’m saying the government should. They won’t but they should.

[You say], ‘oh, I can’t believe you you’re horrible. You’re a backwards neanderthal of a person.’ Is that what you’re calling scripture? Is God a neanderthal backwards.. in his morality. Is it his word or not? If it’s his word, he commanded it. It’s his idea, not mine. And I’m not ashamed of it.”

Listen to Knapp here:

Update: In an interview with KTKA-TV, Knapp said that he has nothing to be ashamed of, because he was just preaching scripture. Watch the interview here.

Dennis Leatherman

Also on Sunday, in his sermon titled “Homosexuality and the Bible,” Leatherman said his “flesh” is intrigued by the idea of killing certain kinds of sinners, such as homosexuals and adulterers:

“To be… have a tendency to be effeminate or homosexual is just as wicked as to have a tendency to be a womanizer. Sinful nature does not justify sinful behavior. Now what is our take? What is our response? I appreciate your bearing with me tonight. First of all, there is a danger of reacting in the flesh, of responding not in a scriptural, spiritual way, but in a fleshly way. Kill them all. Right? I will be very honest with you. My flesh kind of likes that idea. But it grieves the Holy Spirit. It violates Scripture. It is wrong.”

Listen:

Earlier this month, Charles L. Worley, pastor at Providence Road Baptist Church in Maiden, N.C., was filmed on a YouTube rant during a May 13 sermon condemning President Barack Obama’s endorsement of same-sex marriage. Worley called for LGBTQ people to be put in an electrified pen and ultimately killed off.

Archives: , , , , , , ,

Filed under: Newsmakers

1. Seems like a fine line is being drawn between good and evil at this point. Care to choose sides, anyone?

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:02am
  2. i swear i remeber thou shall not be gay as one of the ten commandments… oh wait no it was thou shall not kill…

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:02am
  3. These pastors give me the creeps!!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:02am
  4. *remember

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:02am
  5. Why won’t the police go and do something with these fuckers.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:02am
  6. two words: fuck them

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:03am
  7. WWJD?

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:04am
  8. I agree Twig, I guess they have forgotten about two other words, “just rewards”!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:05am
  9. Yes, because that’s so Christ like, hate, judgements and genocide. Some people are so brainwashed and so EVIL in the name of “religion”, it really just blows my mind and scares me that people really think that way, and feel that those thoughts are what God wants. Jesus would weep, and send them straight to their hell.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:06am
  10. it’s like the catholic cult.most people know better now and these creatures are showing their true colors.they are only hurting themselves.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:06am
  11. Can we stop giving these sick fucks press? We’re giving them free publicity…

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:06am
  12. I’m thinking the government should tax the shit out of these damn churches.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:08am
  13. I’ve sat in Leatherman’s church as a young child…. My family was so creeped out we refused to ever go back…. Even as a child I knew something was wrong with the guy

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:08am
  14. dreadful. we really are at that place again in our country, which advocation of murder of those whom majorities dont like is considered opinion. How can these people sputter this hate speach, yet Jello Biafra was banned from every radio station in the country for saying the money reagan took from the poor was the wrong thing to do? these should be submitted to your federal and state governments as inciting of hate and proposing their cult ( because thats what they are) members murder. You really should submit this.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:08am
  15. its really sad that there are human beings with this mentality

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:09am
  16. Its hard to call them human

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:09am
  17. horrible…

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:09am
  18. Is it me, or is there a specific pattern here? Haven’t all of the “pastors” been Baptist?

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:09am
  19. Since these terrorists are saying the states should do it (they don’t have the balls to pull the trigger themselves) they are promoting a political act and should lose their tax exempt status. Since they are also inciting hate crimes of violence, they should be prosecuted. WWJD? He’d grab his whip and run them “moneychangers” out of his temple :-)

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:10am
  20. ass**les spreading hate..how evil is that!!!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:11am
  21. Wth.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:11am
  22. Their karma is VERY bad, and you know that saying about karma being a bitch. This WILL come back to haunt them.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:11am
  23. How long before the followers of these terrorists start killing lbgt people because their church/pastor condones said killings?

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:11am
  24. Religious pricks.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:12am
  25. ahhh,,christianity at its best! fuck all religions

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:12am
  26. Baptist fuckers. Fuck em.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:12am
  27. I wish anyone would try and harm me thinking that they were doing God a favor. I’d kill them where they stood.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:14am
  28. Any pastors, men or women of God that advocates murder is no true player behind their faith or what the Christian faith stands behind. They are nothing more then just another plague to our society that only advocates death to those who they can’t control for their own personal gratification. If you don’t accept my lifestyle because of your faith that’s one issue but to spark up more hatred and bigotry and most of all to advocate murder because of your belief only puts you as the true enemy of God & man. Addicating murder is blasphemy to the Creator they “clam” they serve.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:14am
  29. they should be held accountable for that comment if anyone should die due to it… sick sick people darn them all to h**l

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:16am
  30. Hello friends. I’m an author and sociologist who runs the pro-equality blog That Time Is Now! You may be interested in checking out my most recent essay in which I discuss the dangers of allowing calls for violence against LGBTQ persons masked as “religious freedom” to go unchecked. Thanks for giving it a try.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:17am
  31. Anyone else notice that most of these are Baptist..? And Southern at that..?

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:17am
  32. Ya know what religion is just that religion….stop ruining it with your ignorant, arrogant discrimination. So sick and tired of this shiz. I believe in GOD but i will never stand behind a man or women of GOD that is just way out of the realm of reality or has a state of mind in which they arent even able to define right or wrong.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:19am
  33. Just makes Christians look BAD! No wonder people are leaving the church in droves!!! I left about 20 years ago. Never looked back!!!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:19am
  34. if your a person of GOD you shouldnt be spreading stuff like this around, you should be spreading tolerance, acceptance and well love, because thats what i feel GOD wants us to do, is spread good not evil and that is just plain evil to say this and other things they say that border wrong, or even insanity!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:19am
  35. well, look at that, religious leaders from the religion which claims to represent 80% of the US population calling for GENOCIDE… and people wonder why non-christians and non-straights can be a bit nervous around them.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:19am
  36. These fuck heads need to be put in front of a 50. Cal firing squad, and I would love to get behind a 50. again. Brings back my Army days. :)

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:21am
  37. This is hate speech. If they were calling for any other segment of society to be euthanized the world would be up in arms.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:21am
  38. Well also they running their mouth to gain national publicity and fill their coffers since that last asshole made it a popular topic – more will follow their lead just for publicity sake (even though they really do mean what they say)

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:22am
  39. This must stop … In the name of God … literally.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:22am
  40. Look at the inbred, ignorant fools they are preaching too.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:23am
  41. WHAT THE FUCK

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:28am
  42. pray for their souls…the devil is deep inside them…WWJD??

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:29am
  43. Seems like Kevin Smith’s “Red State” is coming to life…

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:30am
  44. They are NOT men of GOD

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:31am
  45. If these people were calling for demise of another type people…the country would be in a total uproar…..they wuld be being investigated by the fbi as domestic terrorists…etc….lets see whats done……. i can imagine nuthin

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:33am
  46. I wish some police authority would arrest both of them for inciting the public to commit an illegal act.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:34am
  47. Here’s my prediction:
    As christianity continues to decline, and as people who call themselves “Christians” actually begin to read and analyze what they’ve been taught and how the Bible was assembled and canonized, the fundamentalists will become increasingly vocal… and violent.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:36am
  48. And no church that spews this hatred should be tax exempt either…..

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:36am
  49. Who the fuck just comes out and says this. Advocating killing anyone. Screw you

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:37am
  50. And people wonder why I don’t trust christianity

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:38am
  51. ANY pastor suggesting KILLING anyone should be thrown out of the church advocating DEATH t oANYONE is a crime in it self GROSS sick people…the crusadesare back heave n HELP AMerica

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:41am
  52. Well, here in FL we have the stand your ground law…if used PROPERLY…you are able to defend yourself from crazy people that want to kill you…Hope everyone is armed!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:41am
  53. They must also be the “pro-life” “pro death penalty” contingent.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:42am
  54. I can NOT verbalize how horrified I am. I truly believe this is going to get a lot worse before it gets better and many lives are going to be lost because of these supposed men of God and the hate they spew……

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:47am
  55. What disturbs me as much as the “sermons” of this pair is that no one in their congregation stood up and called them out on it, or at least walked out on the whole thing. Maybe they did and it wasn’t reported here, but the flip-side of the “preaching to the choir” concept — if you don’t preach what the choir is interested in you lose said choir — makes me think that is unlikely. The whole thing is disturbing and makes me worried for my species.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:47am
  56. if they are truly “men of god” why do talk about murdering innocent people?this is why i turned my back on Christianity because they say god is love but preach violence and murder to those who are indifferent

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:53am
  57. they are the ones who need to go…to hell

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:59am
  58. Shit I’d take them out myself!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 11:01am
  59. Please dont turn your back on jesus there are too few real christians out there.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 11:04am
  60. @Rob – and what exactly is a “real” Christian. Possibly the god who condemns those who do not believe in his existence to ETERNAL TORTURE? I don’t know about you, but I’m a father and a member of the lowly human race and I wouldn’t wish eternal torture on anyone. I guess that means my morals are higher than those of the Bible god.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 11:13am
  61. how about if we advocate for the killing of hate mongering pastors?!?!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 11:22am
  62. Doesn’t that equate to bullying and insight of violence – which if I’m correct if a legaly punishable offense (just at much as causing a riot )– guess well have to wait Til some idiot says my preacher told me to — before someone reacts

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 11:27am
  63. Of course Kansas. As bigoted as you think. They got that bumper sticker right.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 11:30am
  64. Why are they not in jail??? Why does their ‘church’ still receive tax exemption?

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 11:51am
  65. The Christians trying to start another holy war. What’s new? If its a holy war they want its a war they’ll get. Except I will be holding an AK and not a dam bible

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 12:04pm
  66. Two more idiots the IRS needs to investigate along with the Department of Justice for federal violations of terrorism laws.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 12:04pm
  67. Don’t give $ to any church

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 12:08pm
  68. Its people like them that give religion the bad name and then they wonder why….

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 12:19pm
  69. I am a devout Christian and have been for 13 years. The thought of killing people because they’re gay is one of the most anti-Christian, anti-Biblical thing a person can say. Those two make me sick, and from the rest of the people who are REAL Christians, who love EVERYONE, I’m sorry they’re putting such a horrible stigma to the word “Christian”. What they say is not what real Christians believe. I am so sorry to my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ in the LGBT community who are persecuted around the world. We, as true Christians, should be showering you with love, not hatred and threats.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 12:22pm
  70. unbelievable. and disheartening.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 12:23pm
  71. Good they are Out.. next step put them In jail.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 12:23pm
  72. If they started killing us en masse, they don’t realize they’d also be doing so much damage to their religion that people would revolt in disgust against them. The best way to get rid of these bastards is to let them spout their hatred.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 12:24pm
  73. They will put their Bible up in front of their faces thinking bullets won’t hurt them if they do so, I don’t normally down any religion but they do give christianity a bad name, I know a few Christians who aren’t bad

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 12:27pm
  74. These people need to be locked up and never let out.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 12:28pm
  75. As a pastor I simply cannot understand this kind of ignorance in the name of Christ. Love God. Love neighbor. That’s what it’s all about and I don’t see much evidence of either here. Shameful and anti-Christ!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 12:30pm
  76. With all due respect to the christians posting here, I’m seeing an awful lot of the “no true Scotsman” fallacy floating around. Claiming asshats likes these two “aren’t true christians” doesn’t do anything to address the issue and is meaningless to those of us who have experienced this sort of thing coming from self-proclaimed christians enough to have (admittedly unfairly) written off the lot of them.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 12:40pm
  77. They dont even realize that they are killin peoples family members. We aren’t on this earth alone.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 12:41pm
  78. Why are these people not arrested for hate crimes. If it was said about any other group they would be in jail.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 12:45pm
  79. You cannot be a man of God and be this full of HATE…. They are just pretending to be men of GOD!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 12:46pm
  80. very christian attitude!!!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 12:51pm
  81. they are probably having sex with each other in private and can.t handle the guilt!!!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 12:55pm
  82. He said, “is it god’s word or not?”
    I’d like to answer that question.
    No. It is NOT God’s word. They were words inspired of God. INSPIRED. Mona Lisa inspired the artist, but did nothing more than fan the flames of the artists imagination and he expressed it in his (a man) perception.

These words are perceptions of what man believes his god wants. That is all. Nothing more.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 1:12pm
  83. I wonder how he’d feel if he actually did REAL research on HIS Christ and found out that Christ didn’t have any such sentiment. In fact, there are more than one place in the bible to do more than imply that Jesus of Nazareth was at least bi-sexual, if not gay.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 1:14pm
  84. We need to go to war with these asswipes!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 1:20pm
  85. The Bible god is not a god of love but a tool to control. Read, read, read the Bible and take notes.
    If you do not believe in the god of the Bible then you are threatened with eternal (and immoral) burning torture. The Bible tells of a god who kills the innocent and commands his followers to put others to death in his name. You are to worship him or face eternal torture for not believing in him. Sound like mind control? It was then and is today.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 1:36pm
  86. I think they are terrified because the world is changing and they are on the wrong end of it. They will scratch and claw at their old Testament ways as long as they can.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 1:37pm
  87. isn’t advocating a hate crime a federal offense?

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 1:38pm
  88. The Baptist sure as hell love Gays and Lesbians !!!! Ya gotta love organized religion and those “men of God!!!!” NOT

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 2:13pm
  89. It is sad that some people believe this. Remember as we have the right not to believe this they to have the same right to believe it. I am not saying this is right. It is quite sad that this is still high way of thought among people around the world. We all as human beings have the right to believe what we want. Hopefully just like over the years (as well with time) people’s overall way of thoughts will evolve too & their thought towards all human beings will be based on life as a whole regardless of who they are, what they believe or who they chose to love. Smile. <3

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 2:23pm
  90. terrorists

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 2:37pm
  91. I’ve been told all my life that God don’t make no junk. He made people that way. When I found out my son was gay, I looked at him and saw the same loving Christian baby I gave birth to. And that is all I see! I don’t see an abomination! I see a kind-hearted, loving intelligent PERSON…. I don’t understand how these supposedly ” Christian” people automatically hate what they don’t understand and are in fear of. Some day very soon they will stand in front of the final judgement and repentance will not be available!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 2:52pm
  92. These are men of God?? I think NOT!!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 2:53pm
  93. That’s why I don’t trust these false pastors, Please stay safe and stay away of evil, false pastors or false religion ppls…

this very sick of 2 false pastor like same N.C. pastor. ugh! Fuck them!!!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 5:39pm
  94. WTF?! Seriously? Religious fanaticism and extremism is one of the most disturbing mental problems I’ve ever seen. These types of ppl are EVERY bit as crazy as Osama

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 5:46pm
  95. Unbelievable!!! Two idiots!!!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 5:55pm
  96. It is unacceptable that Christians throughout the world do not march into these Churches and demand the immediate resignation of these vile and evil men.
    The Christian faith becomes more tarnished every day by the lack of action by the many apathetic Christians who do nothing to stop these prominent leaders from wishing death upon same sex attracted people.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 6:15pm
  97. Is this the new Holocaust? What the hell is the matter with these hypocrites?

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 7:26pm
  98. if these pastors get their way thats exactly what there gonna do getting scary truly

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 7:27pm
  99. Never have been more proud of being an atheist.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 7:27pm
  100. Why have so called christians started acting like the san hedren who wanted to kill Jesus because He said something that was NOT kosher according to their belief system? Jesus REALLLLYYYYYY must love us or they wouldn’t even bother with us.!!!!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 7:29pm
  101. There are uninformed bigots in every profession. Don’t hate anyone, because there are haters among them, instead look for the open minded clear thinking Christians and Pastors that take a lesson from Jesus when he spoke “Judge not lest ye be judged”

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 7:29pm
  102. That just shows what incompetant and ignorant jackasses certain people can be. How would they feel if someone advocated for the killing of pastors..its a whole circle of hate that just goes round and round. And It Also shows that they are not very good christians, and how dare they call themselves that when they have no christ like value. I know better people who are have more christ like values than these two dumb and dumber fools.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 7:29pm
  103. OMG!!! THESE “PEOPLE” ARE SICK! I cannot even say they are “Pastors”. If they are true Christians, no matter what, you do not judge, and you do not wish harm on another human being!!!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 7:30pm
  104. why kansas….

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 7:31pm
  105. Hell is what’s the matter with them. They’re all terrified squacking frogs at the bottom of a mucky well, trying to drag everyone down there with them. They haven’t the foggiest what they’re on about, either the spew blowing out of their brains or why they are even in their bodies. You know they’d be the first to nail Jesus back up on a fencepost if he tried to give his message again. Humans, eh?!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 7:34pm
  106. Fuck that! Everyone talks about homosexuality being a disease, but I think their loosing focus of the REAL disease, and that’s Christianity! How is the world can they have the nerve to preach things like “thou shalt not kill” and yet the not only preash but they seem to encourage the killing of homosexuals. Religion, this one seemingly in piticular, is, in my opinion way more corrupt, damaging, hurtful, and disgusting than any sort of homosexual relationship or person! Get your fucking head out of your ass and wake up to 2012 you stupid closed minded pricks!

Thats all I have to say about that!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 7:34pm
  107. fucking monsters.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 7:40pm
  108. They are men of GOD what happened to the cardinal rule of not killing and love thy neighbor as thy self? FUCKING HYPOCRITES!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 7:43pm
  109. Isn’t this what asylums are for?

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 7:46pm
  110. In the words of southpark ” sir, kill yourself. What you do is unjustifiable. You are the definition of evil. You morally empty maggot. Kill yourself”

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 7:46pm
  111. Jesus would be ashamed.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 7:47pm
  112. why bother giving these people their 15 minutes of being in the public eye

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 7:56pm
  113. LOVE! Its about love!

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 8:30pm
  114. Men of God my ASS. They are devil worshipers. :(

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 8:32pm
  115. How can they call themselves men of God when God is about love and acceptence.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 8:55pm
  116. Absolutely disgusting! These people seriously make me disgusted.. Its sad that spreading hatred is what they call religion.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 9:06pm
  117. Ignorants! If they want homosexuals to be death! Why they dont kill us? Little scary chiguaguas, these suppose men of God do not have brains and blood at all.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 9:43pm
  118. Homeland Security needs to treat these ‘things’ like terrorists. I believe that enticement to commit murder is a felony, sadly only after someone actually acts upon these prompts to commit murder.

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:06pm
  119. Ahhh, yes !!! Pastor LEATHERMAN, it’s all in the name, isn’t it? Such irony! Whip those churchgoers into submission!

Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2012 at 8:05am
  120. @Timothy.. I agree. There is a fine line between Freedom of Speech and Incitement to Commit Genocide. Thee’s an article on Yahoo about it..I’ll provide a link. I’m a firm believer that the laws should be changed, and people need to start being responsible for what they’ve said, and what they continue to say… http://voices.yahoo.com/incitement-commit-genocide-crime-free-speech-1971864.html

Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2012 at 9:15am
  121. WTH….. They are suppose be men of GOD…. Plz….. If they were they would not preach hatred or talk about hatred acts against us…. LOVE IS LOVE MO MATTER WHAT PACKAGE IT COMES IN….. REALLY GET A DAMN LIFE AND STAY OUT OF OURS…. THIS IS SICK MINDED PPL…. REALLY GET A GRIP AND REALIZE WE ARE EVERY WHERE….. Sorry for the yelling…. Just so sick and tire of these ppl talking about their hatred and wants us dead…..

Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2012 at 10:13am