There was plenty to love about Kate McKinnon’s quirky (and probably queer) character in the recent Ghostbusters movie. But outtakes from the film reveal a treasure trove of nerdy pickup lines that are sure to have the sapiosexuals swooning.
Because why use your own awkward approaches when you can borrow from a modern nerdy queer icon?
Here are some of the highlights.
1. “Have you done any clown work? You have a very fluid torso.”
2. “You smell like coconut.”
3. “I order a new fire extinguisher every two days.”
4. “I accidentally locked a man in a particle accelerator.”
5. “Who made you? Why? And why not sooner?”
6. “Do you have a mother? I’d like to speak to her. I’d like to give her a thank you card and $10,000.”
7. “Buster, you are somethin’ else. And I mean that in the best way.”
8. “I ruled the roost. Cock of the walk.”
9. “I was class president. I was homeschooled, but I ran against a bunch of my siblings.”
10. “I am the one in charge of all the dangerous equipment.”
Which cut scenes have you crushing? Watch the outtakes below.