Hate group One Million Moms is not pleased about the new show The Real O’Neals.
In fact, they hate the series so much, they watched it with rapt attention and took meticulous notes, and now they can’t stop talking about it.
“It is almost impossible to describe the depth of depravity found in the sitcom The Real O’Neals,” writes an anonymous blogger on their site.
The organization has compiled a list of the ten scenes that captured their attention most. Here it is:
- Jesus appears where only the gay son can see and talk to Him, and He is annoyed by the mom’s strict guidelines for her family
- The daughter steals money she is supposedly raising for charity.
- The daughter “attempts to prove” that there is no God in a science fair project.
- ABC network refers to this highly dysfunctional family as “the perfect Irish-Catholic family.”
- A statue of Mary is kept above the O’Neal’s toilet to remind the boys to put the seat down.
- The first jab at Jesus comes only 52 seconds into the first episode.
- The mother encourages her 16-year-old gay son to “try s-x” with a girl. (A dash ‘-‘ is used to bypass internet filters.)