SAN SALVADOR, El Salvador — Members of El Salvador’s LGBT community on Saturday celebrated the International Day Against Homophobia And Transphobia, the largest anti-discrimination solidarity action in the world with activities taking place in 120 countries.
IDAHOT celebrated around the world: Images from El Salvador
- School districts are banning students from a reading challenge for an awful reason
- 'The most dangerous woman in America' dies after battle with cancer
- The picture book about Harvey Milk & the rainbow flag is everything you needed as a kid
- Betsy DeVos wants to give $1 billion to schools that discriminate against LGBT people
- 'Love, Simon' is a feel-good, gay coming-of-age movie. It matters.