SAN SALVADOR, El Salvador — Members of El Salvador’s LGBT community on Saturday celebrated the International Day Against Homophobia And Transphobia, the largest anti-discrimination solidarity action in the world with activities taking place in 120 countries.
IDAHOT celebrated around the world: Images from El Salvador
- Not everyone feels welcome at pride. Here's why.
- Will donating your airline miles help gay & bi men in Chechnya?
- Study seriously suggests bisexual women exist because straight men are into them
- Police sources claim Aaron Hernandez killed friend to hide his bisexuality
- British activist strips down to reveal the daily stigma faced by bisexuals