Thursday, February 27, 2014When an important social issue intersected with business in Arizona, Corporate America decided it was time to take a stand. Voicing concern for their employees, customers and bottom lines, prominent companies from American Airlines to Verizon…
Tuesday, August 23, 2011Online review website “Yelp” has removed more than 1,000 negative reviews of a New Jersey bridal shop after it was flooded with comments bashing the shop for refusing to sell a wedding dress to a lesbian
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'