- Thursday, August 21, 2014HONOLULU -- A former child model accusing "X-Men" director Bryan Singer of sex abuse in Hawaii said he wants to dismiss the lawsuit - not because it lacks merit but because he can't find a new…
- Thursday, April 24, 2014LOS ANGELES — The director of the upcoming "X-Men" film has denied allegations contained in a lawsuit that he raped an aspiring actor and model in 1999 and called the claims a shakedown.
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — A man who has accused "X-Men" director Bryan Singer of sexually abusing him when he was a teen has sued three more entertainment industry figures, claiming they also molested him.
- Saturday, April 19, 2014LOS ANGELES -- A man who claims he was sexually abused by "X-Men" franchise director Bryan Singer says he reported the molestation to authorities at the time, and he does not know why charges were never…
- Thursday, April 17, 2014HONOLULU -- A former child model and aspiring actor is accusing "X-Men" franchise director Bryan Singer of sexually abusing him as a teenager in a federal lawsuit filed in Hawaii.
- Tuesday, May 22, 2012Marvel Comics has announced that its first openly gay hero -- Northstar -- is getting hitched. Northstar will marry his boyfriend in mainstream superhero comics’ first same-sex wedding in an upcoming issue of “Astonishing X-Men.”