Tuesday, March 25, 2014TOPEKA, Kan. — A Kansas man who provided sperm to a lesbian couple has asked the Kansas Supreme Court to direct a district court judge to block the state's request that the man undergo paternity testing.
Thursday, January 23, 2014TOPEKA, Kan. — A man who provided sperm to a lesbian couple in response to an online ad is the father of a child born to one of the women and must pay child support, a…
Saturday, July 27, 2013TOPEKA, Kan. – A Kansas man being pursued for child support by the state after he donated sperm to a lesbian couple is asking a judge to rule in his favor before a trial.
Tuesday, January 1, 2013TOPEKA, Kan. -- A man who donated his sperm to a lesbian couple is now being sued for child support by the Kansas Department of Children and Families.
- Kansas anti-discrimination bill seeks to protect to LGBT citizens
- In a brave, moving sermon, this Methodist pastor came out to her entire congregation
- Abortion, same-sex marriage opponent to lead Kansas House panel
- Top Kansas welfare official rejects criticism agency discriminates against gay couples
- Pastors in Manhattan, Kansas, press for LGBT protections