Saturday, February 1, 2014WESTMINSTER, Calif. — After being sidelined from last year's Lunar New Year parade, gay Vietnamese Americans marched with pride on Saturday in this year's event.
Sunday, January 5, 2014WESTMINSTER, Calif. — Community members have voted to once again include gay and lesbian residents in Orange County's annual Vietnamese new year's parade.
Thursday, December 12, 2013WESTMINSTER, Calif. -- A Southern California city granted a private group a permit Wednesday night to hold a Vietnamese new year's parade, despite objections over its exclusion of the community's gay and lesbian residents.
Monday, December 9, 2013WESTMINSTER, Calif. -- Gay rights activists are stepping up pressure on the organizers of a Vietnamese new year parade in Orange County to allow them to march.
Tuesday, February 5, 2013WESTMINSTER, Calif. -- A group of gay Vietnamese Americans and their supporters in Southern California's Orange County are asking to be allowed to participate in this weekend's Tet parade in celebration of the Vietnamese New Year.
- At brutal stabbing trial, mother testifies her son isn't antigay
- Indiana lawmakers face deadline to keep gay rights bill alive
- California bill would open all single-stall restrooms to anyone
- Missouri Democrats try again to ban LGBT discrimination
- Kansas anti-discrimination bill seeks to protect to LGBT citizens