Friday, June 6, 2014BISMARCK, N.D. -- The North Dakota Attorney General says he hasn't seen the lawsuit challenging the state's ban on same-sex marriage yet, but he notes that it's his duty to defend the state when it's sued. …
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Antigay marriage ad depicts woman about to be hung by a rainbow noose