Wednesday, July 16, 2014WAVELAND, Miss. -- Waveland mayor David Garcia has announced his support for same-sex marriage, marking the first time a sitting mayor in the state of Mississippi has publicly supported marriage equality. Garcia has added his name…
Sunday, May 25, 2014WAVELAND, Miss. -- The city council in Waveland City Council has passed an anti-discrimination resolution recognizing the "dignity and worth of all city residents" -- including those who are lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender.
- Bernie Sanders attacks Hillary Clinton's LGBT endorsements; Clinton fights back
- Human Rights Campaign endorses Hillary Clinton
- Bill T. Jones to be honored by Human Rights Campaign
- Divorce granted to Mississippi same-sex couple after 2 years
- Couples press for end to Mississippi's last-in-the-nation gay adoption ban